ТЕМА: Cross running

Cross running 10 года 6 мес. назад #1173

• Sam
  • Sam аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello! We know that a healthy soul can exist only in a healthy body. When we have some problem with our health, we instantly change our thoughts. They become skittish and outrageous, sometimes pessimistic and dry. So what should we do to keep our body in good form?
I listened to a very good couch, Brian Tracy, may be you have heard about him) He said a very good rule for keeping our body healthy: “Eat less, exercises more!”It can sound obviously, but it is reality. If you want to achieve something in this life, you should make exercises, you should practice the skill. ¬
One of the best exercise for our body is cross running. It trains our breath system, our muscles, our resistance and our heart. At the same time, we can think about our daily deals while running and find answers for some questions. When we run, we consume a lot of oxygen which is crucial for our body. It feeds our brain and our thoughts become more brilliant. The distance I advice to you for the starting period is 3km (something near 2 miles). The biggest plus of such a training is the fact that it is appropriate for all ages and for almost all people.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Cross running 10 года 5 мес. назад #1370

• juney
  • juney аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
By cross running, are you referring to cross-country or just long-distance? Either way, I agree with you to an extent. You've pointed out some excellent positives for running, and if you run outside, particularly along trails and such, you're definitely going to benefit. However, I just want to say that running is not the be all and end all of exercising. There are lots of reasons running isn't that great for you. Firstly, try to avoid this sort of cardio if you have any sort of breathing difficulties, for example asthma. If you want to run, try do it at the gym rather than outside, just because you never know when it's going to strike. Secondly, a lot of people do not have good running technique and end up hurting their knees, shins and ankles quite badly. I know a lot of adults who still have problems from injuries they sustained running in high school. If you watch people running, you'll notice lots of them have iffy technique. Therefore, my suggestion if you do want to take up running is go to a personal trainer or someone who has a lot of running experience and have them critique your running style prior to going out into nature and really taking this seriously. You need to know where you stand, before you've hurt yourself badly. In fairness, this is a concern with all kinds of exercise, but I think running has the most potential for injuries, just because of how you're using your whole body as an instrument.

My suggestion for starting to exercise is trying some simple weight exercise at the gym, or going for Pilates classes. I'm a big propagandist of classes at the gym, just because then you have a qualified professional making sure you're not going to destroy your joints or get shin splints or anything else of the sort. Really and truly, you have no idea how many people come to a physical therapist every day because nobody ever taught them how to execute exercises safely.

And as an aside, if you are eager to do running or cardio in order to lose weight and get a better body, you're barking up the wrong tree. You'd be far better off incorporating weights into your routine, or doing the Plank once a day for five minutes. Cardio does not necessarily cause for you to have a better body.

Cross running 10 года 4 мес. назад #1709

• SkyBlue
  • SkyBlue аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think cross running is the most helpful kind of exercise, because when you run you train all muscles, but not only one group. Blood begins to run faster. It get to all organ. Improves blood circulation. Also you train breathing. It is more important for body, because some monks consider that we can to get healthy only by correct breathing.
And running is good not only for body, but for mental health also, because running relieves stress. We can think about different think during running. We can find some solution for problem.
Also run used for weight loss. It is important not to start running without warming. Also it is more important to choose the right equipment, such as comfortable shoes, comfortable clothing. And it is important to run regularly.
And if you want to get maximum benefit from running it is better to run in the morning, because in the morning the air is much cleaner.
it is also important when you running breathe through the mouth.
And benefit from the run can’t be overstated. While running we are sweating, and with it sweat our body leaves all bad that is in our body. Running is the best exercise for the heart. Also while running in the body create the hormone of happiness, that helps fight with depression. Running raises immunity. And sometimes when a person is sick and need to raise immunity, it is the best way. Running promotes hardening when you do it in the fresh air. The body becomes more resistant. Running develops personal qualities such as self-control, determination, will power. Training people have higher self-esteem.
Also it is important to follow the correct technique and implement appropriate training before scamper. We have to choose right place for running. We can’t run on the asphalt, it is very dangerous, more better to run on earth. And while we running we have to relax. In this case running brings more use.
It is also required to drink plain water after run to recover the loss of water. And when pain occurs during the running we have to stop and wait when it passes.
:)
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум