Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: How do you prepare for Christmas?

How do you prepare for Christmas? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1746

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Hey, I'd like to open a veeeery pleasant topic. How do you prepare for Christmas, do you make pudding at home? Anything special?
Well, I would like to share something with you. I like Christmas very much and prepare for it much time ahead. On the internet I have found many interesting things like handmade candels. See the photo below. Isn't that amazing?:)
I tried to do this myself from the natural wax, but they aren't so beautiful like those on the photo. Today or tomorrow I'm preparing to hang Christmas lights. I'm so excited :)
My wife knitted such beautiful red Christmas mittens to wear on holidays and of course, we are going to prepare pudding.
What about you? Please share new ideas! Thanks.

candls.jpg
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 4 мес. назад от Hostadmin.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

How do you prepare for Christmas? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1777

• CeliNe19
  • CeliNe19 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
I'm going to go to a Christmas fair to see if there is anything interesting and new concerning handmade Christmas objects or clothes at all.
I actually am preparing for Christmas now, I'm looking to buy some lights of good quality, looking for toys and I'm thinking about buying sweets for children and also presents for all the family :)
I'd like to do something with my hands like you pointed out - nice decorative candles or something else, I'm still thinking of it.
Thanks for this topic, it's actually great. I think I'll come up with new ideas after Christmas fair.

How do you prepare for Christmas? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1800

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Thanks Celine for sharing ideas. I wonder what to give as a Christmas present to a young married couple that are finishing to build their house?
I thought about tea sets, other kitchen utentils, but I'm not sure.
We are going to celebrate Christmas together and I definitely must choose a nice gift.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум