ТЕМА: treatment techniques

treatment techniques 10 года 3 мес. назад #1982

• M@rY
  • M@rY аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Treatment techniques.

In chiropractic care there is the most used treatment. It is called spinal manipulation. This technique is a manual activity, where a three-joint complex takes place in order not to damage the joint. The purpose is to increase a joint`s range of motion.
Spinal manipulation has physiological effects. The effect depends on how long the practitioner can handles the duration of the load.
In the chiropractics you can find several schools, but they are mixed and use the techniques from each other. There are diversified technique, activator technique, Thompson technique, Gonstead, Cox/flexion distraction, Sacra-Occipital Technique, Nimmo Receptal Technique and Applied kinesiology.
All of them have different ways of treatment. Many procedures in chiropractics are used for treatment the spine.
Chiropractics use the spring-loaded tool, which helps to get precise adjustments to the spine, some of the schools model the spine as a torsion bar. In many countries the patients use this kind of medicine. And it is even in the insurance box.
Let us try to understand what for are all of these directions. Maybe, somebody have heard something about these techniques? I would like to know more about chiropractics, as it is a wonderful good way of care.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

treatment techniques 10 года 1 мес. назад #2591

• Coko
  • Coko аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have never heard about these treatment techniques. But I really would like to try it.
It is very interesting. Thank you for this information. It is very useful for me. I would like to try to know more info on this topic. What will you advice me? Where to go to read about these techniques? Or maybe you by yourself know more and could tell me more.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум