• Страница:

ТЕМА: Benefits of Breath Training

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 8 мес. назад #695

• lucky star
  • lucky star аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 3
During inhalation we are bringing in fresh oxygen and energy. During exhalation we are expulsiving carbon dioxide and other toxins and poisons that we generate or collect in our daily lives.
Right breathing is the most effective technique to diminish the physical effects of anxiety and retrain the nervous system to become more calm. It is also beneficial with depression, irritability, muscle tension, headaches and fatigue.

The most important benefits of breath training are:
Correcting oxygen/carbon dioxide balance.
Disengaging physical symptoms related to flight, flight & freeze responses.
Oxygenating blood system: This allows us to concentrate while feeling relaxed, allowing us to engage our rational brain, store information (study) improving our access to our long term memory (recall information) and find solutions.
Regular practise can aid in slowing the heart rate: and therefore neutralize emotional awakening with calm physical responses.
Concentrating on breathing reduces troubled thoughts, allows us to concentrate, and improves the connection between our short term memory and long term memory.
Breathing refines public speaking. Professional singers and public speakers regularly practise breathing exercises before any public productivity.
Reduction of anxious thoughts. It provides space to collect thoughts and engage in rational responses.

!!! Please, note !!!
If you have asthma , bronchitis, or other breathing issues, please consult with your physician first.
I am gonna win!
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 8 мес. назад от lucky star.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 8 мес. назад #698

• St. Patrick
  • St. Patrick аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I agree that proper breathing is important and it is very good for your health to develop a good breath technique. In spiritual practices, such as Yoga, breathing is extremely important. There is no doubt that a wrong breathing can harm you health because breathing is not only important for oxygen delivery to life important tissues but also directly related to the heart and blood system and therefore for your health. Proper breathing, in contrast, can fix some health problems or, at least, improve your mood and energy. This is why I would appreciate if someone could share a breathe technique he is familiar with.

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 8 мес. назад #703

• nicker
  • nicker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
Hello! I am very glad we begin to discuss this subject! Breath training is a very important and very efective way to keep up our health and to develop it. Such trainings are practiced by a lot of people and thet even make a part from some countries’ cultures such asian or chinese ones. Of course also yoga, a very popular current of physical and moral development, is based on some principles and one of them is breath training.
But how does it really help us? If we look at this process from the biological part we will notice a lot of real benefits in correct breath practise. For example deep breath helps our lungs to receive more oxigen and to fulfit our blood with it. Such blood will stimulate our brain to work better, our muscles to be stronger and our body in general to be healthy.
Another plus of breath training is relax effect. When we practise deep breath, we can relax our body and we become more focused, more concentrated on our goals and principles. Such practise helps as well our body as our mental activity.
We should never forget to use breath training every day and to make a habbit of using it.

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 8 мес. назад #735

• franc
  • franc аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Спасибо получено: 1
When I hear the word “Breath training” I remember yoga lessons where it plays a great part. Every lesson begins with a long procedure of breath training. This procedure has a lot of benefits for us. It helps to speed down our physical and mental activity, helping us to concentrate ourselves on what is really important. When I breathe deeply, I feel better my body, I can control my mind and my thoughts.
We know that everything begins from a thought. If we can not think clear, we can not act effectively, we don’t understand where we are at the moment and what are our goals. Breath training helps us to combat such situations and to see clearly what we want. The same problem appears when we speak about something to a group of people. Here correct breath plays a crucial part. Every public speaker will tell you about the importance of breath training. It helps us to speak louder and clearer and it let us to feel free ahead of the public, instead of being stressed and scared.
Such training also help our body. When we breathe deeply and correctly our blood circuit slow down to a normal, regular and healthy speed. We feel us better and more powerful. We have a lot of energy and happiness and we can share it with other people! I think I persuaded everyone to try this technique and I am sure nobody will blame me or regret) Good luck!

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 4 мес. назад #1656

• Steven Redclife
  • Steven Redclife аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Hi!

This topic is so important! Let me tell my story.
You probably wouldn't believe it, but I cured my asthmatic bronchitis with the help of breath exercises when I was a child. My mother read in a book about those exercises and I started doing them every day, twice a day. I don't remember how much time I did them, but that cough and troubled breathing did go away. I really recommend breath exercises, they are so helpful.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.

Benefits of Breath Training 10 года 3 мес. назад #1847

• SkyBlue
  • SkyBlue аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
It is very interesting topic and very useful information. Breath training is very important part of our life, I think we have to training our breath so often how we training our body, when we going for sports.
And you are right, when you said that correct breathing helps to the blood system and for other parts of the body. I have a friend, which was very diseased. She got sick almost every month and I advise her to go to the yoga and to engage in proper breathing. And miracle!!! But she has become less sick! She said that she felt better. She feels more energy, more freshly. That is why I think that correct breathing also helped lift immunity.
And it is important not to forget about the moral side of correct breathing. Proper breathing helps to do person calmer and he begin to react differently when he faces with the difficult situations. He begins to think more clear and logical. And this has a scientific explanation, because of proper deep breathing in our body accumulates more oxygen, which rushes to the all organs in our body with the blood, including the brain. And as you know where in the brain more oxygen we think better and assess the situation adequately.
But unfortunately not all of us are thinking whether we breathe correct, because we are constantly busy with our own affairs, concerns and do not often think about our health.
We rarely do sports; if something hurts we try not to pay attention. And when we pay attention sometimes it is too late. And all the doctors say that it is easier to prevent the illness, that to cure it.
It is very important for proper breathing do everything relaxed. You shouldn’t try with all your might to breath correct. It is better to be relaxed and breathe calmly and deeply. In my opinion this is the best technique, because you shouldn’t do something too hard. It is applicable to all areas, including breath training. If we try too much, nothing good will come. It is important to do everything moderately and wisely.
There is interesting practice to breath with all body. You should try to inhale with all your body, with every cell of the organism. So oxygen gets into the most remote areas and promotes their recovery and healing. But I am not sure that it is suitable to everybody. I think that everyone have to find his own techniques that helps him.
:)
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум