ТЕМА: How It Works

How It Works 10 года 2 мес. назад #2496

• Cornel
  • Cornel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
Julmerk пишет:
More than a hundred aircraft and ships with crews and passengers on board to inexplicably disappeared in the vicinity of the coast of Florida is notorious so-called Bermuda Triangle. What a strange and sinister force operating in the area?

It was December 5, 1945. Fourteen pilots of the 19th Squadron took their seats five fighter-bomber Navy U.S.. At 2:00 pm the aircraft climbed from its base to take part in exercises over the Atlantic.

Overall, the pilots had to be fifteen. But one of them with quite good reason was allowed to be absent from the teachings.
Squadron, led Lt. Charles Taylor, making allowances for the light north-east wind, wrapped in the east, toward the Bahamas.

Planes, each of which was fuel for 1,000 miles (stock adjusted for any errors), had to fly 160 miles to the east, then to turn north, then take a course to the south- west and return to base. During the flight, the pilots were trained in throwing bombs at targets located on the coast in areas under the strange name shallow chicks.

Since bombers and their crews as the water sank.
However, as it obviously was, because 16th of may, 1991 American treasure hunters, trying to discover Spanish halyon have made an amazing discovery. Floating away from the research ship, they found the aircraft (or rather what is left of them ) disappeared many years ago Squadron. This discovery gave rise to legends about one of the world's grandest mysteries - puzzle Bermuda Triangle.

Sailors differently called Bermuda Triangle, "Triangle of Death," "sea, bringing trouble", "graveyard of the Atlantic".
For centuries travelers have suddenly got it here in mysterious calm, the sudden storms of rage.

Even Christopher Columbus, being in this part of the ocean, wrote in his
logbook, the team noted in particular water, emitting light spots. This mysterious glow - light spots on the water, covered with foam - regularly seen today. Sometimes this glow is so strong that it can be seen even from space.

Strange calm , whirlpools and sudden storms - all this told daredevils who have visited in the danger zone. Just as inexplicable malfunction of all instruments, the compass that fucking turned, local weather deterioration, airmen who kicked astray. On the mysterious changes in the environment, warned mysterious yellow mist. :(

I was quiet skeptic according all these things around the Bermuda Triangle but reviewing the facts listed I recognized that this is quest of our lives. I haven't heard about any kind of the theory regarding the triangle. Do you have any kind of information regarding it? I have surfed the web, but couldn't find it. I was looking for anybody connected to the ship wreck or something related to it in that area, but was unsuccessful.
I believe in facts but here are not so many facts listed. It's just only some documented crashes in the area of Bermuda but I don't think that all of these were artificially planned and initiated. Moreover, it's impossible to imagine such power that can do so much harm to us (except the races from outside the Milky Way of course) :silly:
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум