Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Why do people become atheists?

Why do people become atheists? 10 года 4 мес. назад #1820

• Popy
  • Popy аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Many of atheists, regardless of whether they see the hypocrisy of religion or not, simply can not reconcile faith in God with the existence of human suffering.
If the injustice done by the human society (including the case of so-called believers ) proves that God does not exist? Think of it. If somebody threatens by a knife, cut and even kill innocent people, is it proves that the knife was didn't have the Manufacturer? Does not this show that the knife is being misused? Similarly, and most of the human suffering proves that people use given abilities by God, as well as the Earth itself inappropriately.
However, some people believe that it is illogical to believe in God. As we do not see it. But what is about air, the sound waves and the smell? We do not see them but we know that all of this exists. Our lungs, ears and nose tell us about it. Of course, we believe in what we do not see if there is evidence .
Advances in science don't have to destroy our faith in the God.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Why do people become atheists? 10 года 3 мес. назад #1980

• Blink
  • Blink аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
When people communicate with atheists they become atheists, when people communicate with religious they become believers. So communication is the main thing. To become a believer person ones should go to church, because he or she will talk to those who believe. One who will condemn religion and would argue with people of faith in a living, he will sooner or later become religion person.
Because truth is born in dispute. And God is the truth.

People believe in God from birth. But then lose faith influenced by the ideas coming from outside.

Why do people become atheists? 10 года 3 мес. назад #1992

• Peper
  • Peper аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Blink, I think your are totally wrong. This is very strange point of view.
Your are telling that our faith depends only on people that surround us.
maybe this is right from some point of view.
But how you can explain situations when people who were raised by religions parents become absolutely atheists or changed their religion?
Or when atheists people come to God when they need it. After studying a lot of religious literature they find appropriate philosophy for them. So mind and soul are the main things, but not influence.
I think people are looking for spiritual things that are more appropriate for them, for their opinion, for their soul. Maybe they fall under the influence of other people, but only if they want it (even deep inside in the soul.)

Why do people become atheists? 10 года 2 мес. назад #2195

• Julmerk
  • Julmerk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Of course, faith - a very broad concept. A person becoming an adult, while having a brain in his skull, still ever will reflect on his appointment, and still understand one day, even if we evolved from ciliates shoes, it for sure could not happen for nothing. That is, in any case, is the supreme intelligence that created the planets and animals on them. But fortunately atheists such logic, as if does not find faith in God classic (humanoid).

Why do people become atheists? Indeed, among the people of this caste are many former believers with the experience. I have to say, those people who condemn God and the Bible, and say that they hate God, atheists are not. Because hate, it does not deny. Atheist - a person who does not believe in God. Atheism is not a popular revolt against God, it's not a bunch of enemies of the believers. Just this unbelieving people, that's all. Of course, there are people who still believe with terrible force, but nothing of their faith without getting stopped believing in God. Just eat it was not necessary. It may be dumb to compare facetious, but it's like throwing away the old cabinet, that any sense of it.

People who become atheists after years of faith, do not become disbelievers at one point. In fact, faith and religion, in addition to enjoy church and rituals, is under a huge force of psychological blocks. Faith in God - a very strong habit and a certain lifestyle. When a person becomes an atheist, the transition to another life takes a lot of time.

All humans are atheists at first. Let's see if the child is a child does not talk about God, he is not a believer, right? And the fact that many gods and each has his own people, despite the fact that we are all with you ordinary people obviously does not speak for the existence of God. Many religions and currents at all contradict each other, moreover, should explicitly say that all religions invented to control the masses. And a lot of men will one day realize that from a practical point of view, religion is absolutely nothing they can not give, but only takes. For the most complex questions of life no religion explains.

I will not talk about the attitude of the Orthodox or any other church. Everyone decides for himself, believing it to be or not to be that way. I believe that faith should give us a favor, faith should bring happiness and joy. If the opposite, it is better to be an atheist, or believe in man, for example.

Why do people become atheists? 10 года 1 мес. назад #2493

• Cornel
  • Cornel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • GOD is IN THE AIR
I don't think that the answer has to be complicated. I was talking to many atheists and all of them said that they simple doesn’t want to ask for help (no matter who – God or not). Such people simply want to become independent and never ask for help or never cry about something. It is important for them to be alone with theirs problems.
I respect such way of life and think that if you feel yourself able to struggle against something without any kind of support then you will succeed. As for me, I can’t say that my own belief can be harmful for my wellbeing somehow. Moreover, I believe that the ability to speak to your own God in your heart helps you to understand yourself better and to be much open to others.
I would never say that atheists are stupid or something. Such people are highly intelligent ones and they usually know what they do. That is why I think the choice they make becoming atheists are weighed and cannot be considered as wrong one.
I’m quiet democratic according to others that is why I think that people have to live with each other regardless to the way each of them communicate, behave or think. We are all the same citizens of one planet we are brothers and sisters. God made us believe in different things or in different Gods to show that we can be unique. I find this point of view quiet useful when it goes about people of different confessions or without them at all.
Also, another case has to be mentioned. There are a lot of people who say that they are atheists but at the same time they say ‘thanks God!’ every time something happens. I think that such people haven’t defined their own ‘life approach’ yet. I believe that every person in the world will find his way and become happy.
never try to be satisfied with your life if your car is dirty
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум