• Страница:

ТЕМА: Knowledge and God

Knowledge and God 10 года 3 мес. назад #2092

• funny-sunny
  • funny-sunny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 2
God and knowledge go together. They are inseparable. Those who say that you must not learn things are lying. The more you know, the better you start to understand the divine, of course, if your knowledge is not processed through the way atheist scholars see the things. I mean, they make a discovery and then pass their thoughts to the others, their way of explaining things. I hope you understand what I mean.
We have to learn new things, dive into science. The church of today isn't one of the other days - specifically middle ages, when science was practically wiped out of existence.
My motto is "Learn and get to know God better".
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Knowledge and God 10 года 3 мес. назад #2180

• Nafisa
  • Nafisa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
We should try to remind myself often that the essence of our Christian faith - love, as the founder of the Christian faith is Jesus Christ Himself, our Savior, who first shows us that love. It teaches us not only in word, but most of all teaches us by his example of love for Jesus Christ died for all sinners on the cross tedious death with great love for the human race. This is the greatest act of love when someone gives his life for enemies.

In the book "True stories of their spiritual pilgrim father" is a saying:"someone who loves all day about it continually thinks imagine him taking care of him and for all classes loved friend does not go out of my head." We see ourselves that we can very easily verify whom we most think about who or what are going through - this is our god, what takes up most of our thoughts, desires and sensations. If you want to make sure that we are most like God, we have to test their thoughts, desires, think about how much time thinking about God, pray and remember him. God is love and is the source of all love, and we are talking about this true Christian love.

Once St. Anthony the Great asked the disciples: "Holy Father who is good? "Saint replied: "Well there is only one God."And his disciples asked, "Who is the good of the people?" and said unto them, Holy, " and the people is good, who is God." The same can be attributed to Christian love: who can love the most? He who is of God, for God is the source of our love. Yet another spiritual teacher of the Western Church Thomas a Kempis says" love - it means to suffer."

St. Silvanus: "The greater the love, the greater the sufferings of the soul, the fuller the love, the more knowledge, the hotter love, the hotter prayer, the more perfect the love, the holier the life."

So Christian love is closely connected with patience. And what do we have to endure ? When bow in our daily lives is a lot of suffering: our loved ones, friends, our family, and most native, each of us has some weaknesses, imperfections, passions and infirmities to truly love another person, we must rise above it and do not find fault to detail, look at their weaknesses and infirmities. One should also be aware that although man has sincere intentions to be with God , to live the right life, but in my infirmities, in ignorance often fall into different fall and we need to know and be vyrozumilymy to everyone.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум