Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: All are one

All are one 11 года 2 мес. назад #394

• Ariel_Angel
  • Ariel_Angel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I was just thinking. I understand the concept, or at least I think I understand the concept, that regardless of one's religious affiliation, all religions worship a facet of the one God. But at the same time, I feel like the most important aspect of the Prokov movement is tolerance and how we all treat each other as human beings. Am I right in this analysis?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

All are one 11 года 2 мес. назад #399

• Averina
  • Averina аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I would love if more people could understand this simple yet highly effective remark. It seems as the years go by people get too caught up in everything but what is actually important as a human being (many of the things selfish in nature).

All are one 11 года 2 мес. назад #402

• sapphira
  • sapphira аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I agree with you Averina that it is really refreshing! It would be nice if this movement were a bit more mainstream and known by other people.

All are one 11 года 1 нед. назад #486

• CuriousCat
  • CuriousCat аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have to agree also - the Pokrov movement seems to demonstrate a brilliant tolerance of different religions, and brings the best parts together in one simple concept. I have often thought how sad it is that the mainstream religions seem to compete with each other, when in fact they could observe and learn from one another. Imagine how amazing the world would be if we all worked together for the benefit of humankind, instead of working against each other!

All are one 10 года 5 мес. назад #1454

• vapor
  • vapor аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think it is a real shame when “the mainstream religions seem to compete with each other”, as Curious Cat said. Yes, we are all one, it is a very true saying. We were created by the same one God. Why would religions compete with each other? And how is it manifested? I think the main reason is that all religions need followers. And they compete to gain more people who would stick to a certain way any particular religion teaches. I think that different religious movements do learn from one another. There is lots of information available about anything nowadays. And those representing one religion can be informed about what other religion preaches. I know that some Christian pastors, fathers and other Christians for example read Holy Quran and know about Buddhism, Jehovah Witnesses and other religions. And I am sure that the others are aware of what different religions say as well. There are also different religious conferences and debates where representatives of different religions can take part in. This definitely can be beneficial when it comes to learning about one another. The thing is that even one religion can have several interpretations. In Muslim religion for one thing there are lots of movements and they can be contradictive in what they believe and how they act. On the other side Christianity has Catholicism, Orthodox Christianity, Protestantism and other denominations who call themselves as followers of Christ. But they also can agree in some things and disagree in the others. There are wonderful words about oneness in the book of Galatians 3:28 “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus”. The Book of Corinthians teaches as well: “For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body-whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free-and we were all given the one Spirit to drink”.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум