Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: How to reach God?

How to reach God? 11 года 3 мес. назад #389

• Ariel_Angel
  • Ariel_Angel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Have you tried meditation? A lot of people have experiences through meditation that help them to feel a connection to a higher power. I would try meditating with the intent of discovering or understanding the essence of the higher entity you are searching for, and simply keep meditating until you find this entity.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

How to reach God? 11 года 2 мес. назад #412

• sapphira
  • sapphira аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I am a firm believer that the essence of God resides in all people. So, one way that you could reach God is to interact with other people or volunteer at a place where people also seek to be reacquainted with God.

How to reach God? 11 года 2 мес. назад #420

• Averina
  • Averina аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
For me meditation is something I practice weekly if not more. There are many stresses in our lives and most do not understand the ease of meditation. It is very simple and for me most times when I am in a deep meditation I just drift off. Coming back I am more refreshed than I was when I started and ready to take on anything.

How to reach God? 11 года 2 мес. назад #423

• sapphira
  • sapphira аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
A lot of people, especially my friends, all tell me that meditation is a great way to relax as well as get closer to God. How do you go about meditating, Averina? I never quite understood the process and how it worked.

How to reach God? 11 года 2 мес. назад #441

• Andrea
  • Andrea аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I tend to look for someone, maybe a pastor or preacher that I feel comfortable with, who could help me to become closer to God. I know that people believe different things, but there is no harm in finding someone who is considered the elder in a religion and asking him or her for advice.

How to reach God? 10 года 1 нед. назад #2836

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Without exaggeration, very often people think that come to God too late. But to come to God is never too late. God is always available, everyone can come to Him. :) :) :)

On the one hand, it is very good, if we are bringing God into our lives. Because, perhaps, in the minds of older people, God is the one that is unattainable, training with a raised finger. He is far away, it is somewhere in the sky. :)

And in order to keep faith in God - we must meet him.
A person must meet itself, not run away from their own lives. Then we will meet God because the way to God is through your own heart. If we meet God, will see their own imperfections. God comes where is waiting for.
Our lives - is preparing to meet God, which inevitably will occur.

To my mind, the purpose of life is not the accumulation of goods, but to prepare for the meeting...
thanks
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум