Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: How to reach God?

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #350

• cross
  • cross аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have been able to sense auras all my life. I'm a deep believer in the fact that every living thing has it's own energy. However I have never sensed a divine source. How would I go about finding this energy, what would you suggest?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #351

• Chorded1
  • Chorded1 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Outstanding question. There are so many religions with so many perceptions of God. It absolutely, totally hinges upon your perception of who God really is. Again, excellent question!

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #354

• Idyllic
  • Idyllic аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I find God energies or divine source just by the nature of good, opposed to bad or evil. By softening your heart, helping others, bringing and teaching peace into peoples lives, and encouraging people to do right things, are all energies of God. I don't think humans are purely divine, we are earth bound, but actions of evil are easily sensed and seen, as well as good.

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #367

• cross
  • cross аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
That's a valid point Idyllic, but I find without any tangible connection to a divine power I might as well be a buddhist. It's like a part of me that wants to be connected to something bigger is missing.

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #368

• Idyllic
  • Idyllic аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Hmm...maybe "tangible" isn't meant to be. It's more of a feeling and an energy. This is what faith is all about, an internal knowing. I do understand what you mean, I think, you want something you can see, feel and touch?

How to reach God? 11 года 4 мес. назад #371

• cross
  • cross аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Idyllic пишет:
, you want something you can see, feel and touch?

That would be the best case scenario yes, but I'd settle for less. When I'm around people I get a distinct feeling from every one of them, I'm able to tell how many people are in a room just by this feeling alone. However when I visit any place that is deemed divine or holy, I sense nothing.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум