Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Thanks for your movement and your pray, Nikolai.

Thanks for your movement and your pray, Nikolai. 5 года 1 мес. назад #3508

• Tretyakov
  • Tretyakov аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 5
Just few months ago I was a completly different person. Anxiety, reticent, deep depression and totally disappointed in my person being untill I came accros Pokrov movement.
Naturally I initially was quite skeptical about this religious movement and to prays, but decided to try it, since I was in utter despair at that time in my life. So... And what do you thinks? You can be amazed, but it is really works...
If speak shortly, the Pokrov Pray helped me learn how to focus on the main things in life - on myself and on God. I was able to understand myself and identify the causes of my misfortunes of course starting immediately to work on myself along the way adhering to praying terms. I understand that it is can sounds quite banal, but thank you Pokrov movement because you helped me to wake up. Helped me to discover my inner potential and gained faith in myself, which I lacked so much and for which I am iternally grateful to this spiritually movement.
Literally in few months, since I found myself and God in my heart my life totally and immediately began to change. I began to see world defferently - from the best side. Became more interested in all things and people around me and also became a curious more than once that previously replaced by complete apathy to everything.
The Pokrov Pray helped me to find myself and also helped me to understand what I really needed and what I should strive for. Concentration on myself, on God and my desires - that's what really matters and nothing more.
Thank you so much, just thanks... I found myself and saw the meaning in life.
I am pretty sure that this Pray will help anyone who needs help. I believe in Pokrov Pray, in myself and in God. All of you guys, who want to change their life in better side must to try it.
It is hard to say that God's revelation came to me, it is not quite so.
The most important event for me was that due to my concentration and focus during the pray I was able to move away from the confusion and chaos that reigned in my head and was able to think about what concerns me personally. Me, my views, interests and preferences. I was not only able to find myself through this Pokrov Pray, but rather I was able to gain self-esteem — my ego and moderate pride, without which it was so hard for me to live on my free flow ... This unique technique helps you psychologically. So if you still go with the flow, no matter how old you are - you can break free from this nasty flux and start moving to where you want by your personal way and also understand what do you really want. Not neglect such a great opportunity and just try to do it. Step over yourself and try. You will not regret about this decision. I recommend this based on personal experience. Your future in your hands.
Kind Regards, Sergey Tretyakov. Vilnius. Thank you, Nikolai.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: Pokrov
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум