Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: how to master Alexander Technique by yourself?

how to master Alexander Technique by yourself? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2000

• M@rY
  • M@rY аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
How to master Alexander Technique by yourself? I tried to do some exercises and decided to share my experience with you. Maybe, somebody else also wants to feel his body and to know that his body understands the commands.
So, first of all, you should be alone in the flat. Try to relax, lie on the floor and pretend not to think at all. You should concentrate your attention on the fact, that your body is relaxed. You shouldn1t do any moves, that is very important! You should only give commands to your body. It is uneasy. I know that. But if you will practice such exercise, you will be able to go forward. It means that you can give your body new commands, such as to relax the backside, to relax your hands, for example. Until you move, you don`t achieve the success. You should understand that the success is in the fact, that body understands your commands and can fulfill them without your add. So, try and try. It could take years of practice. I have read, that it takes more than several years to achieve the result, you really want to get.
You know, as for me, after doing such exercises I, first of all, feel myself better. Maybe, I haven`t still achieved the freedom of my muscles, but I began to understand my body and to feel my muscles. So, I advise you to start doing these exercises and to feel yourself free.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

how to master Alexander Technique by yourself? 10 года 3 мес. назад #2055

• jellyfish
  • jellyfish аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I‘m sorry but it is not clear who is Alexander and what is the purpose of doing this technique? Can you tell me a little more about this person and your practices?
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум