Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: What is Alexander Technique?

What is Alexander Technique? 10 года 8 мес. назад #850

• KariAnn
  • KariAnn аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Alexander Technique is a method which is mainly commonly used for preparing the actors in the USA and Europe. However, it can be used in daily life. It helps to people to move meaningfully and to achieve very easy, painful and elegant body movements.

The founder of the method is Frederick Matthias Alexander, Australian actor. In the beginning of 20th century, he got a voice loss. As medicines didn’t work, he decided to cure himself. He thought, that he did something wrong with voice, so, it can’t be treated. He installed mirrors on the walls of his house and started to watch after himself. He had concluded, that he did “wrong” not only with his voice, but also with body motion. He also noticed that there is the difference how he feels his movements and what he saw in mirrors. Deciding all these problems, he created this method; it took many years of observation and practice.

The main idea of Alexander Technique is that wrong and ineffective habits of movement lead to body tension. That doesn’t let us do move freely and easily. To improve that, own habits to move shall be changed, and that should be done daily, basing on three principles of the technique - awareness, inhibition, direction.

As result, there is the painless life (no headache or backache) and other good things.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

What is Alexander Technique? 10 года 8 мес. назад #856

• KariAnn
  • KariAnn аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have extremely interested in Alexander Technique and would like to continue my story about it. :)

How to change habits to move your body to achieve the effective and painless way? This method advises to look after yourself, to fix your ineffective movements (awareness), to reduce them by permanent control after them (inhibition) and to change them to effective way (direction). For example, you have no habit to keep the back straight while sitting and always bend it? You need to notice it, to control it, to make it less by straightening it when you noticed you bended, and to change it – to straight back and to keep this position. So, Alexander Technique is not the set of exercises, it is permanent work on yourself to change own habits of movement. It is easy, but same time it is hard – because nothing is more difficult than leaving bad habits, including which are in body motion. Isn’t it? :P

By the way, to become the official coach of the Alexander Technique, it needs to learn 3 years of daily work. As result, coaches become alive advertisement of the method – even being biologically aged, there is amazing, how easy, elegant they can move and control their balance and body.

I would like to get more information about this interesting method and to share all that I will find!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум