Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Influence of a music

Influence of a music 10 года 1 мес. назад #2562

• PInbin
  • PInbin аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Let's start with the fact that I'm a musician. I listen to the music, I hear the music, I feel the music, I love music and I'm learning who to play music. A few years ago I listened to a lot of music styles, but do not understand all of them. Mostly, I was listening to metal music, really hard rock. Subsequently, I felt that it influences negatively on me, i felt constant depression, and I stared to think about suicide. Music certainly influence on the conscious and unconscious of a person. Imagine that you, your mind and nervous system are all live membrane that perceiving sound waves. Can you find a connection? Music it is a conversation between the author and the audience. Author's feelings are perceived and assimilated by this membrane. Did you imagine that you listen to a person constantly talking about the funeral, about death, about misfortune. As a result, you dive into it .... Music controls your emotions (isn't it too much power over a man?) . Feelings caused by a human word, and caused by a combination of music are identical in terms of all that is a combination of music.
The very first task I set before myself is to learn to play feelings ... This can be understood as the resonance between the music feeling in my head, and playing an instrument (this is a real, natural pleasure). If by my feelings I convey real craving for suicide, and if the listener will find something in these feelings, so it would mean that the author's feelings and the listener are included in relatively precise resonance. And when I say in my music that I am ready to kill himself, and a listener will scream "I'm ready to kill myself." So this is the influence of music.

Influence of music is very big, think before choosing the musical accompaniment of your life ... By the way sometimes memories are painted in the coloured of your favourite music at that time. Think about it.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Influence of a music 10 года 1 мес. назад #2586

• Msn19
  • Msn19 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
PInbin, it’s very good that you like music and learn how to play yourself. I agree with you that music influences people. Unfortunately in your example sometimes it might be a negative influence. The truth is that it can be said not only about music. We are constantly, just durin all our lives are influenced by everything around us. Music, as you mentioned, books, people, events and experiences in our lives, well literally anything. And it all goes into the unconscious. All the information from out there can suddenly influence us even when we forgot about this experience in our life. So it is important to be careful in what kind of information we surround ourselves with. I can definitely say that classical music has a positive effect on people. And it is even recommended to let children listen to it even before they are born. So perhaps you could just listen to it a little bit or play it and your mental state will be better. Also I heard that the music produced by the church bells is really good and even heals people.
Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.

Influence of a music 10 года 1 мес. назад #2595

• lorel
  • lorel аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
PInbin, I think you are overestimate a little bit power of music. Maybe because you so found in music and feel it so deep. But a lot of people listen to music only like background noise or something pleasant but no more. Music influence people so deeply only when they can feel music deep inside.

Influence of a music 10 года 1 мес. назад #2602

• Alaska
  • Alaska аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
As we know, all people are spliced to different psychological groups. One kind of divination is made by the ways how person perceive information. Some people are very sensitive to the views they see. Others have to feel with their skin and to smell with their nose and to taste something for the best perception of information. The last group of people are dependent of their ears. They hear every sound and have a deep reaction to each of them. They can feel depression and to become upset for the whole day if they are surrounded with unpleasant sounds. On the other side they can fast harmonize their mood just with listening for a beautiful music.
Some people really do not recognize what they hear and for how long. Others pay attention to every note and suffer if it does not sound harmoniously.
Are you a music fan or not, every person can note that different music styles have different influence to the mans mood. For example, beautiful calm music helps to feel peace and tranquility in our souls. Fast loud music gives opportunity to get up, feel more energy and to move faster. Even professional sportsmen use this feature of energetic music before the competition.
Aggressive music like hard rock or rap sometimes also can serve a good purpose: when the man is listening such kind of music, he can release outward the stress which is accumulated inside his heart in a peaceful way. But of course listening to these music should not be too often and too long or it can cause the opposite effect.
Some people prefer to listen for the music during the work time, some of them can do business only in the silence, but common for everyone is a bad concentrating ability in a noise surrounding. Positive influence for a thinking process have only music without any words.
Classical music is a leader in beneficial effects. Some of classical melodies are very good for our memory, others help us to fall asleep, but some of them remove pain from our heads. Blues, jazz and reggae are ideal doctors if we feel depression and sadness.
Different parts of our body are also getting in contact with different musical instruments. Cardiovascular system feels itself wonderful when stringed instruments are playing: guitar, violin and harp. Piano is establishing psychics and is very good for genitourinary system. Wind instruments are useful for our respiratory system and bronchial. Percussion instruments are good for the liver.
And the last. Notice what kind of music is playing in the huge shops. Usually you can hear there calm beautiful melodies, because they help to create a cozy and relaxed atmosphere in the shopping mall. Clients in a good are willing to buy not only necessary things, but also some nice presents for their family and friends.
Another kind of music is playing when it is rush hour time. It is fast, energetic, motivating to do shopping faster without making a huge queues.
Simple psychology, guaranteed result. Yes, it is so easy to manipulate with a persons mood and behavior. Nevertheless, we can also use it for our personal profit.

Influence of a music 9 года 10 мес. назад #2965

• universaldayton22
  • universaldayton22 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Music, where we can found everywhere..
There many kinds, styles and other types of music
But one thing is for sure when we hear it
We totally influenced and bring out with that music..
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум