• Страница:

ТЕМА: What is true wisdom?

What is true wisdom? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2871

• AGAta
  • AGAta аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Спасибо получено: 2
As far as I know the Church distinguishes seven gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to the numbers which symbolize month's completeness: wisdom, mentality, advice , courage, knowledge, piety and fear of God.

I've started this theme because want to to talk not about simple human wisdom (it’s the consequent of our knowledge and experience). But about God’s wisdom as the Gift of the Holy Spirit.

According to the Holy Father, the Holy Spirit is the supreme 'gift of God ', which is transferred to those who receive of spiritual gifts.

The Bible tells us that Solomon, at the time of his coronation on the king of Israel asked for the gift of wisdom.

The Pope said last Wednesday: “Wisdom is the the grace of ability to see all by eyes of God . That's right - to see the world, to see the situation, events, issues, all through the eyes of God. This is wisdom. Sometimes we look at things as we like, or depending on the condition of our hearts - with love or anger, hatred. No! It is not God's sight. Wisdom is something that the Holy Spirit works in us to see everything through the eyes of God. It is the gift of wisdom".
It is the Holy Spirit makes Christians "wise." This does not mean that it gives a person answers to all questions. It means another wisdom. Spirit of wisdom makes people those who "know" God, know how God does, know where things come from God, and when not
."

I totally agree with him.It's a great WISDOM!!!

And what do you think?
thanks
Последнее редактирование: 9 года 11 мес. назад от AGAta.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: grathen
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум