ТЕМА: Bioenergetics - the revolutionary therapy

Bioenergetics - the revolutionary therapy 10 года 2 мес. назад #2295

• ladyme
  • ladyme аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • there is always a "because"
  • Спасибо получено: 1
What is Bioenergetics? It is the revolutionary new treatment that is using the language of the body to cure the mind issues. This wonderful approach that links the body with the mind to has been discussed and proved to have a positive impact on emotional, physical, and psychic calamity.

The founder of the therapy that works magic is Dr. Alexander Lowen. He has a lot of works based on his therapy, in which he describes how to understand you body language not only phisically, but energetically as well. He says that this knowledge will absolutely increased joy and pleasure are possible in every day life through an understanding how it determines what you feel, think, and do.

Dr. Lowen points out that absence of energy is the effect of constant muscular pressure, a position caused by the suppression of sensations. These strains can be soluted through the direct body work in bioenergetic practices, which recuperates the opportunity for living a affluent, integral life.
Dr. Lowen thinks over general tangible ailments like headaches and lower back pain and shows how they too can prevail by producing the muscular tension that create them. Profusely illustrated with line drawings of bioenergetic exercises, this book bring freedom for sure, as well as faith, and pleasure to thousands of men and women.

"In this highly interesting and valuable attempt to restore the body to the mind, Dr. Alexander Lowen sets out in a practically useful way the principles of his new form of psychotherapy. Bioenergetics is destined to become widely influential."
—Ashley Montagu
there is always a "because"
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
Спасибо сказали: sunny

Bioenergetics - the revolutionary therapy 10 года 2 мес. назад #2343

• Ruby
  • Ruby аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I have never heard about such medical treatment, it sounds like a real revolutionary thing! And how popular and well used is it now? I mean e. g. if someone is ill and goes to a doctor what a possibility there is that a doctor will prescribe a course of Bioenergetics? And what countries now actually use this method of therapy? Today there are so many people with physical and mental disorders that I think majority would like to have such a treatment. I know that today many patients with mind issues are getting better because of the use of different medical simulators and other exercise devices. So looks like a mind and body are connected indeed and influence each other! Also there are neurological patients, those people whose brain and mind was damaged as a result of some trauma and their body can not function properly. Thye ca nnot move a hand or can not sit or eat, some are completely bed-ridden…And modern medicine in many countries can not help such people at all. But they can be helped however. If such new treatment as Bioenergetics can help such patients then it would be great, but of course training would be needed for medical staff. It would give hope to so many people and families…
Love and be loved!

Bioenergetics - the revolutionary therapy 10 года 3 нед. назад #2629

• sunny
  • sunny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • drum&base
I totally agree. Have heard about it before but never knew about such interesting things, thank you a lot for such a descriptive and informative post.
I've heard that bioenergetics is something like aura for people, and each of us can feel this energy from another person. That's why there are people who are like repealing us. Or some of them seems to be good person, some of them we don't like from the very first view. That I was understanding through the word bioenergetics.
Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you...
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум