• Страница:

ТЕМА: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving 10 года 3 мес. назад #2339

• wise
  • wise аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Oh, than so much for the topic you’ve created. This is very positive and very important. We are too busy or sometimes too tied to realize that things are not bad as they could be. Actually every moment of our life is precious because it will never come again… and I’m thankful for every moment of my existence… for the every minute that is unlike the previous one… and I’m thankful that I can revive in my memory any moment I ever enjoyed in the past. Human ability to remember feelings, sounds, even smell is a precious gift. And I’m thankful to highest powers to have it. I‘m thankful that I have imagination and I can dream…
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Thanksgiving 10 года 3 мес. назад #2376

• Kri-ket
  • Kri-ket аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Great we are all thankful when we are happy, but is it possible to be thankful in sorrow, in illness, in grief? I'm afraid I can't. But it is wrong to be thankful for the life only when your are happy? Or not?

Thanksgiving 10 года 2 мес. назад #2551

• sunny
  • sunny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • drum&base
  • Спасибо получено: 1
HelloK пишет:
I'm thankful that I exist, that I can observe sunrises and sunsets.
That I can fall in love.
That I can thin on spiritual, philosophic subjects.
That my existence is not limited by eating. sleeping, having sex, watching TV.
That I can THINK (maybe I'm not very successful in it, but at least I can try).

Oh, it was nice..

I am thankful for this life Lord gave me.Good or bad I love it and I am trying to do my best in it.
I am thankful my parents are healthy.
I am thankful I can see, I can hear, I can feel
I am very thankful for the piece of bread that is every day on my table
I am thankful I can work and I can feed my family
I am thankful for everything in this life .
Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you...
Спасибо сказали: cooper

Thanksgiving 10 года 3 нед. назад #2772

• cooper
  • cooper аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • nothing personal
It is very important people are thinking about being thankful for something or to somebody.
It is very nice we realize that we all should be thankful for everything we have, and yes, we did a lot by ourselves but nobody can survive in this world without any help.
I personally am very thankful for the life I am living,for each day that comes and goes, for each breath, for each sunny and cloudy day, for the flowers that are making me happy, and for the snow that makes me happy like a kid. There are so many things I am thankful for, I don't even know if I can write everything in some phrases.
First of all I am thankful to my parents they gave me life and gave the opportunity to live it as I like. Thanks them for giving me the chance to make my own mistakes and to learn from each step and each decision I took. It made me a strong person and developed in me responsability and promissory.
Thanks all my friends and enemies :) Some of them give me power, other are making me stronger and better day after day. I was always wondering about my best friends,how can they be so trustfull and good to me, how can they be so patient and devoted. I love them so much and I am thankful for each day I know them!
I am thankful for the opportunities regarding my jobs :) Year after year, step by step I become better in my job and more professional in my skills. Millions of thanks goes to those managers who tought me how to work and how to earn money, I am so thankful and so proud of them. They made me a good person and a good woker, what is really important. Also big big big thanks goes to my colleagues for being so smart, cool and friendly no matter what!
Thanks my country I was born in, and thanks those small opportunities it gave me :))) They are not so big, but they made me think I am the hostess of my own life and I must learn how to survive:)
Nevertheless I was born in a very beautiful country with gorgeous nature and very interesting history that I enjoy and I am proud of.
I am thankful to each sunrise and sunset, it makes my life more romantic and beautiful.It gives me the chance to understand what really beauty looks like and to learn from nature how to be beautiful all the time.
I am thankful to my "Fresh" family for each day and each moment spent with them. They make me so happy.I am really really lucky to have them around :)
I am also very thankful for having a small and nice house where we live very happy with my family.
Thanks to each moment in this life. And last and not least, thanks to this forum I can share with you my thoughts and each day I discover something very useful and interesting for my life and for those who need it.
Thank you guys you are so kind! We make each other better day by day :)
nothing personal, just me.

Thanksgiving 9 года 11 мес. назад #2960

• leona
  • leona аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Oh we usually come to God, when there is something that we need from him – more money, more health, when we want people to love us, when we feel lonely and lost those are usually the times when we look up and start talking to God. But the topic that you have raised here is so important – it is actually very very important to be able to give thanks to God each day of our life. Cause each day of our lives there are things that we could be thankful for since the early morning. I try to keep that in mind and remember that, though sometimes I forget and start concentrating on the things that I miss in my life and things that I would like to have. But I always try to thank God the morning that I wake up for giving me this day and the freedom along with it to live it the way that I want to. I am thankful for this feeling of love that I get in my heart – to everything around me – to my amazing parents. I feel so happy to be part of these wonderful and beautiful people, to be brought up and raised by them. They help me to be strong whenever I feel lost and I know that in this world there are at least two people for whom I mean the world. And realizing that gives so much positivity in my heart and mind. I am thankful for my brother. He is my best friend and the one who I can rely on in any situation – whether it is some girlish depression because of a guy, or a real life situation where I need guidance and support. He is the best brother in the whole world and I am so thankful that God has chosen me to be his little sister. I am thankful for the health that I get, for the abilities to hear things, to understand and to see. There are many who have not gotten those abilities and I have. And it is a gift from God. I am thankful for life in general, there are still many things I want to learn in this life – I want to meet a special person, my second half so to say. I think I have not met him yet but I believe that God will help each person to get together with the one who will make his or her life so much more joyous and I am very thankful for that too. I am thankful for being who I am, and where I am. Most time of the day I feel happy and blessed. I laugh, meet with my friends, can learn things that I am interested in, I am enormously in love with horses and I do horse riding and I am soooo thankful for that. I am thankful for the freedom and for the peace in my country as watching the news it seems that peace has become something what is very very rare in today’s situation.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум