Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Are people less religious nowadays?

Are people less religious nowadays? 10 года 2 дн. назад #2757

• MaKs_usa
  • MaKs_usa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
  • Спасибо получено: 3
I totally agree with you Matan

without exaggeration - life has changed :silly: We have another circumstances. But the soul has changed too. Or not???
Когда мы трудимся - мы работаем,
когда мы молимся - работает БОГ
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Are people less religious nowadays? 10 года 1 день назад #2761

• writer
  • writer аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
People do not need religions they needed it 100 years ago. Humans started to be more contented with life, more satisfied, at least in wealthy countries. When you have no fear for your future, you do not need ask God for help. People started enjoying life, on the contrary, 100 years ago humans had to struggle and work hard to survive. People had done many discoveries: about the structure of their brains and bodies, about atoms and our universe as a whole. Many mysteries have dissolved. People got to know what is aura and how powerful can be human thoughts…. They became less religious because they know much.

Are people less religious nowadays? 10 года 1 день назад #2770

• MaKs_usa
  • MaKs_usa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
Writer:
They became less religious because they know much.

Definitely - TRUE!

We know more (we think so). And we don't ask God for help, because we are confident in our abilities :woohoo:
But that's the wrong way!

Are people less religious nowadays? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2785

• writer
  • writer аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
What do you mean when you say that’s a wrong way? To know much? I guess people less religious because they got the possibility to indulge the life as they did not do before. Even a century ago the mankind had to survive and nowadays almost every single man get enjoy life. I mean the material welfare: food, clothes, travel, TV, internet. Many people are like small children who were given a new toy: they are focused only on entertainment that our new modern world offers. But these entertainments are endless, unfortunately for many humans they substitute for religion. In former day the mankind got entertainment mostly during religious fests and on Sundays. Nowadays you can get it non-stop. Only those who mentally and spiritually are “grown-ups” consciously choose inner development and seek for their religion. I guess many of us came to Pokrov site for those reason.
Another reason for being non-religious today is insufficiency of contemporary church institute. We cannot trust them, as they have no such a leader to follow and to model ourselves on. The society is driven much ahead of the church, the church cannot catch up with the social life. That why many people seek new religions and movements.

Are people less religious nowadays? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2790

• MaKs_usa
  • MaKs_usa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Захожу иногда
Oh, writer,

I can't agree with these words
the church cannot catch up with the social life. That why many people seek new religions and movements.

To my mind only the church helps us consciously to “grown-ups” at nowadays.It becomes more powerful.

Are people less religious nowadays? 9 года 11 мес. назад #2798

• writer
  • writer аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Oh, no, the church nowadays is not the church as it used to be a century ago. Do you go to church on Saturdays and Sundays? And you relatives and friends? Do you know the priest at the nearest church? At those times church used to mean much to people. The majority of people went to church and stayed in it during the service. People knew the many saints, holytides and fetes. The priests were well-known and respected people
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум