• Страница:

ТЕМА: Sense of our life

Sense of our life 10 года 9 мес. назад #663

• nicker
  • nicker аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
Hello! Let’s discuss a philosophical question: what is the sense of our life?
A lot of people try to figure it out, but it is very difficult to find a common opinion. I think that such an opinion does not exist and everybody has his own sense which comes from his life goals.
What about me, for example, I am also trying to find it and I can’t decide till now what are the most important values for me: money or family, interdependence or freedom, real love or simple pleasure…
I try to imagine me as a father, with 2 children, how I teach them to make their first steps, how I walk with them, how I cook the breakfast near my dear wife and I feel myself very happy. Then I imagine another situation and another me being a businessman, very busy, very important and tired. I have a lot of money, a lot of friends and I also feel myself happy. So a difficult question appears: what is the real sense of my life.I know that I have only one life, so it is only one way that I can choose and I want to do it correctly to receive all what I deserve from it!
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Sense of our life 10 года 9 мес. назад #664

• St. Patrick
  • St. Patrick аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I agree there is universal notion of sense of life. The problem is that many our choices are based on the primary questions such as of why do we live and how should we live. And as you have mentioned above if your purpose of life is a good family and children you would probably make other choices than a businessman whose goals is to make more money. Of course, that businessman could argue that he makes money not to just make money but for his family and children, to guarantee them a good life.
So many ideologies and religious argue differently how people should live. Some say that most important thing is to be happy now and in this moment. Others say that purpose of our life in children, while other say that you should live as God say us. I believe that only religion can give a logical explanation of how we should live. They say you should live such to be good in the face of God. Nobody can prove it but it is almost the only reasonable explanation. All others definitely lack some reasoning and logic. The only other explanation is a pure biological purpose of life in terms to give as many good offspring as possible.

Sense of our life 10 года 6 мес. назад #1236

• Lilly
  • Lilly аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Hi Nicker and St.Patrick!

I would argue a bit if you don't mind. I believe that if you want to have a family and be a businessman you can achieve both. You don't have to compromise! Don't stick to sterotypes that say that having a family will make you sacrifice your career or being a businessman means that you will eventually give up all your values and become a money making machine. I know many people that founded their company and started a family almost at the same time and became very successful in both!
Finding your way in life is to find that balance that will make all your dreams come true. There are a lot of options on life, but not so many true dreams, so listen to yourself carefully. I wish you all the luck!

Sense of our life 10 года 6 мес. назад #1246

• Old man
  • Old man аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
As for me the sense of a person's life is happiness and what does (and can do ) a person happy. But we have to seek for the happiness honestly and truly. The supreme task (duty) of a person always to be a decent, moral, to make only honest noble and fair actions, develop spiritually, and intellectually, to constantly improve yourself . And everyone should make a contribution in changing the world for the better. Each person must find their calling, it is the most favorite and pleasant work for his heart and for his soul. And person has to deal with it every day, has to strive to improve it. The best is to to do this business their work (then the work will make you happy and useful and will bring joy to people for whom you work to). For happiness you have to listen to your heart. Only it can tell your true needs, interests, dreams and you have to guide all your lives with their implementation. Every time it's necessary to set new goals and reach them. Also, the meaning of life is finding a soul mate, mutual love. Being a lovely person you will merit loving and respect of same wonderful person as you are. And so you will have chance to find true mutual love. For happiness is always necessary to love yourself, to believe in yourself, to respect. You have to be self-sufficient person. It's absolutely necessary to look with optimism at your present and future. You have to be able to have a positive attitude towards life, no matter what happens to enjoy each little thing. It's absolutely mandatory to seek for happiness in honest and fair way, so to not deprive from the sacred right to happiness other person and to be youself an excellent person. Being a decent, honest and hardworking person you will always enjoy the respect and confidence of the same people which is also very good for a happy life. Of course, health is necessary for complete happiness as a lot lot of other things, but as for me my means of keeping you soul pure and with happiness of life we can be much more healthier, because a l lot of illness come from dissatisfaction and unhappiness.
Спасибо сказали: denis

Sense of our life 10 года 5 мес. назад #1348

• Anton70
  • Anton70 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
What is the meaning of our life is the question that many generations try to find answer.
There is no absolute answer for this question. Everyone has its own point of view on this question and will be right.
In my opinion the meaning of the life is to be happy myself and make happy other people around you. By other words the sense of life is to live and enjoy this life and to try to leave some tracks for other generation.
What is the most important thing that makes you happy and gives the sense of one’s being in this world?
The first thing is the love. Many people consider the love the main sense of the life. For sake of love many people were ready to die, to commit deeds, to write poems and novels, to perform great affairs. The love inspires people for good thing. The love is a real thing to live for. It is a great feeling that makes you really happy. I give it the first place of my ranking in terms of sense of life.
The second thing is children. I don’t think someone can consider his/her life really happy without children. They are our future; they continue our deals, family, name, etc. The man by his nature should leave the followers that continue to work and create new things. It is considered that each couple should have 3 children in order to provide the growth of generation. Unfortunately, nowadays due to the bad conditions of life many people prefer not to have children, or only have 1 child. I do not blame these people, but I do not consider them really happy.

The third thing is the favorite work that provides the human being wealth, lovely activity and creativity.
Without lovely work nobody can be happy, and there is no sense of life without work. The definition of work involves everything: own business, the work for the employer, or individual creative activity. Everyone chooses what he/she likes more. But the sense of life to leave some tracks and only the work for the benefit of your country and family can leave such track and make you happy.

I reflected briefly my point of view. Someone can argue and tell other reason to live on this Earth, and he will be right. There cannot be common point of view regarding this issue.
My motion: To live and be happy!

Sense of our life 10 года 5 мес. назад #1534

• vapor
  • vapor аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
What is the sense of our life?
I think it is not just “very difficult to find a common opinion” but it is actually impossible! There is no common opinion that would suit or be true for everybody and anybody on this earth. All people are created by God who has purpose for our life. And we should know what this purpose is. I don’t think that all people were created only to be busy businessmen or to have a family. The world is so big and contains all sorts of people. We are all different with different views, abilities, skills, characters. It is very good that people start thinking what is the sense in this life? It means we actually are looking for something bigger than ourselves. There are lots of people who have a great career or they have a family, wife/ husband, 3 or more children but they don’t consider themselves happy. And on the other hand some people who don’t have it and they are happy. Happiness is much more than having a worldly things or pleasures. Whether you are a businessman or have family, children etc, they will be gone one day. We were created alone. Without anything we came in this world and will leave it not taking anything with us. Both career, our health, abilities, interests we have, wife, husband, children, house, etc they are all things that we have only at the mercy of our heavenly father. He blesses some people with one things and he blesses the others with different things. Jesus didn’t have any career, money nor did he have a wife or children but never was it said that he was an unhappy person and didn’t have a sense in life. God had a plan for his life and he fulfilled it so that others might be saved. People don’t be stuck by fleeting pleasures of this life. They just blind us and in the end we all be returned back to our creator.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум