Добро пожаловать, Гость
Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: The Pokrov movement is my keeper. Thank you.

The Pokrov movement is my keeper. Thank you. 5 года 3 нед. назад #3512

• Julia13
  • Julia13 аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
Hello. I doubted for a very long time - do I really should write to the forum after our joint sessions and conversations, but decided that my letter of thanks addressed to you, Nikolai, could help other people to believe in theirselves and in your movement.
To begin, let me introduce myself - my name is Julia. I heartily thanks to Nikolai and to the Pokrov movement for everything that has been done for me...
Some time ago, a black stripe stepped into my life and it is was a terrible period. Divorce, death of parents, fired from work. Can you imagine what a serious blow to me cause these events? It seemed that there was no way out. I thought that everything was bad, there was no hope for a bright future and fell into a deep depression, from which the Pokrov movement helped me to get out. I really cannot express all my gratitude with words, since there are obviously not enough of them in our human vocabulary. When rainy days came in my life, I became isolated from the whole outside world and turned into a depressive and terrible person with apathy to everything. I have come to poverty, and what could be worse than the fate of a dog-poor person in New York? I lost control of my life and swam with the flow of toxic emotions that continued to kill me slowly inside my head. Hoping to deal with this problem, I decided to turn to God, but I found Nikolai, which, in my opinion, is one and the same. This man gave me immeasurable help and psychological support. He pulled me out from a black hole into which I was being sucked in so swiftly with my broken lifestyle and thoughts. He gave me a lot of time and attention, as well as the life situation in which I was. Than I deserved such a relation to a completely unfamiliar person like me, I can’t understand until now. Nikolai brought full order in my head, explained everything as consistently and specifically as possible about how I found myself in that position. He helped me to accept myself as I am and get rid of - to release the regrets and sadness that literally owned my mind. He opened for me faith - faith in people and my own strength, which I managed to forget. The Pokrov Movement is like a divine revelation that can illuminate unluminous forests. Of course, there is nothing supernatural in this, but we can safely mention the fact that in this case, the paranormal for me is that real people really exist, for which I unfortunately have lost faith in some day before. A good and vivid example of this is Nikolai - he is example of true humanity. This is the greatest soul man capable of dispelling any doubts and darkness that live in us, ignorant people. This man breathed new life forces into me at the moment of life when I needed them most, for which he confidently takes a life-long place in my heart. Thanks to the Lord God, that in my life the light streak has come and that Nikolai has acted as my guide. For the fact that Nikolai illuminated my life path with faith and hope, I will always be infinitely grateful to him and his movement...
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум