• Страница:

ТЕМА: Religion and its role in community

Religion and its role in community 10 года 6 мес. назад #1475

• Torra
  • Torra аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
How do you think what is the place of religion in our community today? We have passed already Cultural Revolution, sexual revolution, technical revolution. Now we are passing the informational revolution. What will be the next? Earlier religion had a constant place in our community near science`s place. But today everything has changed. Many of us believe to blogs, read internet news, watch video on You Tube, and communicate on the forums. People are not interested in religion as it was earlier. They do have an explanation of many phenomena and also they have even the met cast for more than one week. People think they are stronger today, they have more knowledge in everyday life. But is it enough if the hurricane begins? Is it enough if your close friend or even a family member feels not good? Not always. And we know that in such situations people are running to church, all are beginning to pray and to call for God. Does it mean that the role of religion has changed in the last years? how do you think? What is your opinion?
There is nothing more important then your own life
Последнее редактирование: 10 года 6 мес. назад от Torra.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.

Religion and its role in community 10 года 6 мес. назад #1478

• A.Feld
  • A.Feld аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 1
I think that religion can`t lose its position in the community. People depend on it from the man`s creation till now. What is the man without religion? It is just a creature. But what is a man who believes in God? He knows that everything in this world is done by God and he understands that the informational revolution about which you have said is also done by God. That`s the answer! So, I suppose that religion will always be on its place in the community. Don`t forget, that in all days there were people who believe and who don`t. Religion depends on minds of all of us. I believe we won`t become animals one day and will live without God. Cause only one reason makes us different from animals: we know that God exists and we have it in our mind. I think even those ones who say that don1t believe they are afraid of God, because in the depth of their soul they know that He exists.
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust

Religion and its role in community 10 года 4 мес. назад #1932

• Osa
  • Osa аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
I think in our day religion is also powerful, like some centuries ago, but we do not feel it every day, because we have many other things. But it doesn’t influent on our soul, because when we feel bad we come to God to ask for something, or when we feel very good, we also thanks God.
I think that belief in God has nothing with our modern world. We know a lot, but this is knowledge given to the mind, and faith in God is a part of the soul. For example, we know how to repair computer. It does not mean that we do not trust in God, or if we know how to use the smartphone, we do not believe in God. These are completely different things that should not be linked.
In addition, I think no matter how much we know, it is still lives in our hearts a belief in God. Moreover, when we are in difficult situations, we come to God for advice.
I do believe that religion is a very positive effect on society generally. Religion teaches us to forgive, to understand, to love. We become kinder; more open. So maybe it is not always comes from the soul and some people only afraid of God’s punishment, but it works and it is good.
Belief in God gives many people the strength to live. Religion generate faith in a miracle. For example, when parent’s child is severely ill, they turn to God, pray for a miracle and ask for help.
And that will never change, no matter what technology will be and what will happen. People always need a miracle in my life. Because without miracle life is poor. We need to love somebody, to trust in something and then we will be happy.
hi

Religion and its role in community 10 года 4 мес. назад #1933

• Blink
  • Blink аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
Firstly religion is a worldview, so it is a system of principles, views, ideals and beliefs and it is explains to person how the world is determined, person's place in the world, points out to him or her what is the meaning of life.

Secondly (and this is a consequence of the first point, religion gives people comfort and hope, spiritual satisfaction, support. It is no coincidence that people often turn to religion in the worst moments of their lives.

Thirdly, once having a religious ideal person changes inside and becomes able to bear the idea of ​​their religion, to approve the goodness and justice (as they understand these doctrines), to put up with hardship, to not pay attention to those who ridicule or insults them (of course, a good start can be asserted only if the religious authorities themselves have clean soul, moral and aspire to the ideal).

Fourth, religion governs human behavior through its system of values, moral attitudes and prohibitions. It can significantly affect the large communities and entire nations living under the laws of the religion.

Fifthly, religion helps unite people, nations. But the same factor may lead to division, to the disintegration of states and societies where large numbers of people begin to confront each other on religious principle.

Religion and its role in community 10 года 4 мес. назад #1955

• funny-sunny
  • funny-sunny аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
  • Спасибо получено: 2
Many of us believe to blogs, read internet news, watch video on You Tube, and communicate on the forums.

I think there is no links between informational revolution and faith or influence of blogs, Internet on the religion or faith. Those who do believe in God and have faith will do this whatever the environment and situation, those who don't, will find excuses. People now don't even know 10% of how the world is organized, they know almost nothing about human body and organism. They have to solve a lot of mysteries. In this case how would anyone explain what they don't know? Only foolish people will do this. And, by the way, I wanna tell you that many atheist scientists who delved into science for real, became believers in God. They understood that such a difficult mechanism could not appear by itself and there is somebody or something that controls everything in this world.
And I don't think there are fewer believers than before. In the middle ages, for example, people were compelled by the church to believe, even if they didn't. In the 18th-19th centuries to call yoursef Christian and go to church was like conventional, people did it mechanically, not even really thinking about God or having faith.
Like I said many called themselves Christians, but behaved like pagans.
People should be sincere with themselves and with others and call the things with their real names.
Now it's a little different.
People maybe have faith, but they are afraid to express it because of the fear of being laughed at, and they are wearing a mask of atheists. That is why we have a wrong idea of what percent of believers is there.

Religion and its role in community 10 года 4 мес. назад #1971

• Elf
  • Elf аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
My opinion is that the religion is still the institution that our society cannot do without. But now we have a great freedom to choose any religion. Almost a century ago people were obliged to be obedient to the local religion. Now we can change religion just l like we can change the place of residence. The only thing remains stable is that EVERY COUNTRY’S GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS ITS OFFICIAL RELIGION. And I consider that in this meaning the religion plays a role additional instrument of influence its people, so that they would me more obedient. I do not think that it is bad, instead – a kind of guarantee is reached this way that the population would follow moral norms imposed by religion. In general I’m sure it’s really good when religion appeals for patience and tolerance.
  • Страница:
Работает на Kunena форум