Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Yoga for pregnant women

Yoga for pregnant women 11 years 4 weeks ago #489

• nice
  • Новый участник
Want to share my thoughts and experience. ;)
Yoga for pregnant women is probably the best way to prepare the body for the upcoming labor, and to facilitate the flow of the pregnancy itself. Toxemia, obesity, back pain, swelling, stretch marks - all these can be avoided simply with regular practice, starting from the first day though.
Yoga creates a positive environment for the developing baby from the start. Unlike other sports, yoga does not take away your energy, but on the contrary, adds it.
Asanas (yoga postures) strengthen the womb and it works more efficient during childbirth. They improve blood flow to the pelvic area, strengthen the pelvic muscles, train your spine, extending the internal volume of the uterus ensure proper blood circulation, create the necessary space for the movement of the child.
After yoga you will always feel renewed, both physically and mentally. Despite the pregnancy, the body will ease. A special breathing technique will give a new feeling - clean and easy breathing.
Special meditation to communicate with your baby will help to make contact with it.
With the help of yoga, you can cure diseases troubling you, the main thing is to understand the cause. Indeed, any disease is associated primarily with the wrong energy circulation, or stagnation.
Thanks to yoga, the muscles will gain softness and elasticity and childbirth of baby can be very fast, without breaks and complications. Yoga also helps to recover after childbirth.
In addition, yoga for pregnant women helps to:
- establish hormonal balance, so to keep fetus;
- alleviate or completely removed toxemia;
- improve work of bowel;
- avoid rapid weight gain;
- prevent swelling and varicose veins on the legs;
- remove the heaviness in the back;
- clean, restore breathing;
- return the child to the correct position (head down), when suddenly he turned;
- increase the elasticity of muscles;
- strengthen the uterus;
- feel happy.
Recommended for pregnant women Hatha yoga, helps to relieve pain and provide normal pregnancy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Yoga for pregnant women 10 years 5 months ago #1635

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi!
I am actually interested in this topic and thank you for providing this information.
I've recently read an article which says that after the first trimester you must not do asanas on your back and stretch muscles too much...
I'd like to know whether it is better to do yoga in class or at home? I'm afraid at home I can harm my baby.
Thanks ahead.

Yoga for pregnant women 10 years 5 months ago #1638

• taro
  • Новый участник
You have to be trained under the guidance of an experienced instructor and in this case your body will get only benefits. Yoga is an ancient art and for the last 50 years it is very popular in European countries. So it is very important to choose preparation methods wisdomly and it will be useful for you and your baby.
  • Page: