• Page:

TOPIC: urine therapy?!?

urine therapy?!? 10 years 7 months ago #1037

• Jenny
  • Новый участник
  • Our words have wings, but fly not where we would
  • Thank you received: 7
Maybe wrote:
Janny, what an interesting story :) But you didn't say if it helped?
It didn’t help. Maybe because one time was not enough but I didn’t have the guts to do it even one more time.
I heard a lot of stories from people who did it and urine therapy helped in treatment of various diseases like kidney stones, comedones, stomach disorders etc. That’s why I decided to try it. But it was too much untraditional for myself. :sick:
Call me J ;-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

urine therapy?!? 10 years 7 months ago #1104

• amy_g
  • Новый участник
I would not be comfortable drinking urine! However, my only experience with sort of kind of urine therapy is an extremely positive one. I was told that you cannot cure a vaginal yeast infection without creams or ointments. I was feeling too lazy to go to the pharmacy, and noticed that when I peed, there was a tingling sensation in the infected area. So I peed on a piece of toilet paper, and wiped it on my infection. After about half a day of doing this? The infection went away. Completely. So much for needing to buy expensive creams and ointments, or claiming yeast infections are incurable. I've also peed on a bluebottle sting before, and on a pus infection on my hand one time. All of those have helped. That said, I wouldn't be willing to drink pee. It just smells horrible, and I can't really see how it'd help? I think urine therapy works as a disinfectant (at least that's what I assume happened whenever I've used this technique) but I can't see why drinking funky smelling disinfectant would be good for you? Lol it just makes me think of that My Big Fat Greek Wedding movie, where the dad keeps spraying Windolene. Well. Just imagine drinking the Windolene instead of spraying it, that's about as much sense as drinking your urine makes. That said, I can recommend you to use this for external sores, and also yeast infections!! Don't trust people who claim that you can't cure those without medical intervention, you SO can!! (Don't drink the stuff though. Ever.)

urine therapy?!? 10 years 6 months ago #1215

• The chosen one
  • Новый участник
I read a lot on this subject and my view is that any use of urine therapy is harmful. From a medical point of view using of person's own urine , or urine of child , or a "particularly useful" urine of pregnant women, is not justified by anything. Even clinical studies on this subject are not available. Drink urine is unnatural and it is unacceptable for a normal person, and even sometimes is dangerous. Urine is something that is not necessary by the body. It gets rid of excess hormones, toxins, vitamins and we pour them back by force. Especially dangerous is usage urine for treatment of the kidney disease.
Some patients day that urine helped them to recover, for example, rheumatism, psoriasis and other diseases. Initial improvement can be caused that urine contains small doses of steroid hormones that have anti-inflammatory properties. But the systematic use of such steroid hormones accumulates them and later disrupts the production own ones. The results of such "treatment" will be seen in years in the form of accelerated ageing, early menopause, obesity, osteoporosis, mental disorders. Even the use of urine as an external agent for burns rather harmful because if a person suffers from pyelonephritis or other infectious disease they may cause purulent inflammation. The use of urine inside often leads to the aggravation of gastric ulcers, colitis and enterocolitis

urine therapy?!? 10 years 6 months ago #1234

• Old man
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
The chosen one, it's really useful information. It's so pity that people don't read scientist's works but trust some unchecked internet sites or stories of familiar people. And harm to body instead of treatment.

urine therapy?!? 10 years 1 month ago #2498

• Jenkins
  • Новый участник
  • Only He Knows!
I have heard a lot about urine therapy but never tried it. I know for sure that the evidence of its usefulness was tested many times and now many people treat with urine different diseases. The friend of mine was told in a hospital that there is one traditional way to treat his stomach and this is urine. He tried it once but felt much uncomfortable doing this procedure than having any kind of positive effect. We all understand that it might be quiet hard to do it because of the stereotypes we have in modern societies. More than that, we all understand that the ‘testings’ cannot be processed properly and the results can be different according to numerous factors. That’s why I usually do not believe in such things until it’s proven by some huge international organization or non-commercial institute (Urine? Commercial?? How???).
Anyway, we shouldn’t try. I think there are not enough facts telling us that it clearly helps to struggle against different illnesses. You never know how it can influence your organism and sometimes you can do nothing with the consequences of such treatment.
The ideal variant is to consult different doctors and try to gather as much information as possible about your disease, analyzing possible variants of treatment. Don’t give up and never try to find ‘an easy way’. It’s up to you how easy you would overcome the problem and I think it is impossible to predict, but what I know for sure is that we should precisely look for solution and do our best than googling ‘cough for dummies’. :side:
Pure love saves the planet!

urine therapy?!? 9 years 11 months ago #2917

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Hello everyone!
I read everything that was written here about urine therapy, and noticed only one person who really tried it. I can share with you interesting fact, this therapy help people. My grandmother was terribly ill and usual pills didn't help her. But she heard that urine can help if you have problems with kidneys. First time she tried her urine was also disgusting but as you know there's no remedy which can help whith only 1 pill or 1drink. For result, remedy should be taken every day for some period of time. So my granny wanted to be healthy and drunk urine every day 2 times in the morning and evening. After 1 week she feel herself much better, she continued to do it and finally recovered!
So I can advise you try if nothing else can't help.
  • Page: