Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do the UFOs exist?

Do the UFOs exist? 10 years 5 months ago #1610

• taro
  • Новый участник
Of course they exist. UFO (unknown flying object) is not just the space ships of "Aliens", but it is can also be any flying object, which for whatever reason, can not be identified. And it can be a bird, meteorological probe plane, etc. As for the possibility of the existence of other life forms and the chance of visiting us by them, it is quite possible, though terribly unlikely. However, we also managed to have arisen on Earth, and it proves that the origin and existence of intelligent life is possible in principle. Consequently, it is likely that life outside the solar system exists. As I have already said the chance of arrival of aliens on Earth is very small. The space is huge and it is not easy to find us in this abyss of one inhabited planet and even more secretly visit it. But what is for humans, for example, we already make regular flights into space, we are launching satellites for various studies, which, in turn, argues that we can reach stars in the future. Everything is only limited by time and resources.
The space around us is endless. Long ago people thought that there is no a land over the Sea or Ocean, and suddenly discovered others continents and islands and the same can happen with the universe.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the UFOs exist? 10 years 5 months ago #1624

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
I don't know whether they exist or not, but I feel that they exist, and I think that there are both good and bad aliens. But, it's a strange thing that we didn't get in touch with them yet, I mean, maybe only some of us did, I don't know. It cannot be that in an infinite universe we are the only creatures and this is the only planet to live on.
Actually, astronomers have recently discovered some planets, not in our solar system, that are like Earth, there might be water there and so on. But, I guess, our generation, unfortunately, will not find out all truth :) C'est la vie :)
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Steven Redclife.

Do the UFOs exist? 10 years 1 week ago #2863

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Hi everyone! I think That UFO Exist!! :)

Lots of people watched it in the sky! In common the definition of UFO is "Unidentified Flying Object" usually it means an object which was seen in the sky but people cannot explain what they seen and very often are afraid of it!

The flying object whose nature is unknown in other words aliens`spacecraft,i hope it don't bring harm to the mankind or maybe i didn't heard about it for last 10 years. If you see this miracle in the sky you begin to realize that you might be witnessing a UFO and your heart start beating faster! You shouldn't panic just take a deep breath not every person have a chance to look at UFO!!!! :woohoo: Keep your eyes on the mysterious object or if you have cam try to photo this phenomenon because there are not many facts which can prove that UFO exist!!!!
  • Page: