Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Basic of Tantrism

Basic of Tantrism 10 years 9 months ago #657

• Valentina
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
The word "tantra" is derived from the combination of two words "tattva" and "mantra". "Tattva" means the science of cosmic principles, while "mantra" refers to the science of mystic sound and vibrations. Tantra is considered as an application of cosmic sciences with a view to attain spiritual ascendancy.

Tantra takes in consideration the whole person with their desires. Other spiritual traditions ordinarily are repealing desire as a material pleasures setting the stage for an endless internal struggle. Although most people are drawn into spiritual beliefs and practices, they have a natural urge to fulfill their desires. Having no choice and no way to adjust these two impulses, they fall prey to guilt and self-condemnation or become hypocritical. Tantra offers an alternative way.

According to tantrik masters, when we are born, life forms itself naturally around us. But as we grow, our non-acquaintance, illiteracy, fals desire, fear, and false images of others tangle and tear the threads, disfiguring this once naturally formed "fabric". The profound science and practices pertaining to hatha yoga, pranayama, mudras, rituals, kundalini yoga, nada yoga, mantra, mandala, visualization of dieties, alchemy, ayurveda, astrology, and hundreds of esoteric practices for generating worldly and spiritual prosperity blend perfectly in the tantrik disciplines.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunflower

Basic of Tantrism 10 years 9 months ago #688

• St. Patrick
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Good introduction into Tantrsim. I have heard about Tantrism before only in relation to sexual rites or tantric sex. Some of my friends are very passion about this practices that include non-contact rituals, so called spiritual sex. As I understand, in general, however, the essence of tantrism is different rituals, meditation. There are, of course different tradition within tantrism such as original Indian vedic tradiations and in combination with Buddhism. Of course, as I have said above there is also a youngest, most popular now Western tradition with emphasis on sexual part of Tantrism. But we should know that this is not an essence of Tantrism.

Basic of Tantrism 10 years 2 months ago #2203

• sunflower
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 3
I would like to add that another important characteristic of the Tantric path, which is so much underlined, is that spiritual developement is perceived via extreme power of energy suddenly born during the ardent living of high sensations, including sexual and non-sexual feelings. The Superior existence has an immediate disclose during the rampage of violent emotions such as extreme attrocity, brright inquisitiveness, deep sympathy, high anger and deep pleasure.

"In order to penetrate into the Supreme Reality, everything that is at hand is to be considered as a modality; because, as the Trika system puts it, the human being must not submit to any restrictions (in order to attain the Supreme)".

When managed and headed by a lucid mind, the primary depth of extraordinary emotions and feelings creates an instant scalding of all levels of the human creatures. Like physical, sexual, emotional, mental, spiritual, which are regularly disjointed and therefore have an uninfluenced cooperation. Thus, those who are practicing becomes competent regarding the interior hadal power that lies to himself and little by little brings it "floats" to the surface. The supremy of the lower levels of recognition is realized through an exclusive insane and crazy living of every moment of life. Just his way, the duplicity is vanishing into the blinking unity of the Supreme Consciousness, with no change.

To my mind, tantra is being a natural and extraordinary form of yoga which puts sexuality in its right place, recreating those missing absent proportions of the sexual attempts. This practice widens the human self-consciousness to the superlative dimention and enriches considerably the knowledge of Man and the Universe. At the same time, through the amazing relations placed among conspicuously dissimilar phenomena and scientific facts, Tantra opens a path to endless outlook, where many outlandish and terrific discoveries wait for the indefatigable practitioner.
one kind word can change someone's entiry day...
  • Page: