Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: spiritualism beliefs

spiritualism beliefs 10 years 3 months ago #2163

• AnGeLiKa
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Spiritualism and its beliefs.
Spiritualists accept set of different principles. There are seven principles that used to be the main ones in it. We could mention among them the fatherhood of God, the brotherhood of man, the of spirits and angels, the existence of our soul, responsibility of s man, compensation in universe and eternal progress, which is opened to every human soul.
Spiritualists believe that a matter cannot be destroyed; it just could change its form. After death our soul continues its existence just in the other form, not physical body, but in spiritual one. One of the main principles, that I do like most of all is that as you sow, so shall you reap. I think it is one of the most important thoughts. Most of us nowadays think that everything could be in their hands just with the help of nothing. But it is not so. We should do something, we should try our best for achieving the goal. Only in this case we will get what we really want. So, you see, the religion of spiritualists is very human and everyone could understand it. I suppose, that they are right in many thesis. Especially, that every human spirit has the power to progress in wisdom and love. That is also very clever thought and we should remember that we have the power of progress. The rate of progress will be proportional to our desire for mental and also spiritual understanding.
The hatred of those who are near to us is most violent.
Publius Cornelius Tacitus
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: