Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What do we know about angels?

What do we know about angels? 10 years 1 week ago #2874

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
In turn, John Paul II once said that the angels - are the "big strangers" nowadays. :)
However, in advertising or on clothes, we often come across the image of angels.
How understand such perceptions and return to the Biblical understanding of angels? :unsure:
To tell the truth, I don't know :unsure:
thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What do we know about angels? 10 years 5 days ago #2886

• GaMer
  • Новый участник
Funny, isn`t it? Today we are so materialistic, we are so busy with our life, our own problems. We do not have enough time to stop and think about angels. Who are they? Nice question. I suppose, the one right answer could be only found in the Bible.
But nowadays we have the other life, which differs from that one. We are not so sympathetic to each one, we do not care about the life of our neighbor. When did you ask your neighbor about his health for the last time? I am sure, it is a strange question for you, and because most of us even do not know our neighbors… it is very sad.
The reality shows us, that we do not remember the main words from the Bible. We do not see those on the streets, who are dare to do real deeds.
Angel … it is somebody in your environment, who cares about you. It could be your mother, partner or close friend. I have read, that when we get children from God, we get the angels, who save us from different obstacles. So, for me my children are angels. They are pure, they believe in the goodness, kindness. They really think that Santa exists. They are like an ocean, full of knowledge and full of the real emotions. I really hope, that they won`t lose this great quality and will be able to stay so “angelic” as long as it only possible!
The world is nothing without a man
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: