Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: souls of people in our world

souls of people in our world 10 years 3 months ago #2069

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
It is very interesting. I would like to know more about spiritual beings. I wonder, and in our dreams do spiritual beings visit us? Or it is only the dream? I suppose, if a person too busy and somebody wants to visit him from another world, he would come in the dreams. At least, it happens with me in such a way. When I wish somebody is alive and to talk to this person, it always happens that its spirit comes to me in my dream. And there we are talking and he asks me and I answered hm. Do you think it is not normal? For me it seems, it is normal. And I don`t afraid of spiritual beings. They are the souls. The souls of those whom we loved, those, whom we knew. But that is my objective point of view. I understand there are opinions of the others, I just point here, that spiritual beings are not so terrific as our imaginations draws it. Just try to click off your imagination and you will see the spiritual beings and you will be able to help them, when they need our help. It also happened to me. For several nights I have seen the same dream about my mother that she is elsewhere with handcuffs. During the dream I understood that I need to light a candle for my mother. And at the end of my dream somebody`s vice tells me that only the candle lighted from another candle will help. So, in the morning I lighted several candles at home. And after lighted the other ones from the first candles. What was my surprise when the next night I have seen already the dream where my mother was preparing to celebrate some holiday? So, you see, it is the true story of mine how we can help our closest people`s soul in our world. That`s why I just want to say, that we should be more attentive and should see every sign that we are getting, as, for example, in our dream. I also know the cases, that people get the signs not only in their dreams.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: