Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Relations between people of different religions

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 10 months ago #632

• nicker
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Nick
Hello my dear friends! I am here to raise a very important question and to here your opinion about it. In our days when we meet the process of globalization and great flow of international migration, a very difficult problem appears: How can we improve relations between people of different religions?
This problem affects life of thousands people especially in countries where two or more religions are allowed. I think here we should speak firstly about tolerance and understanding other people, about loyalty and passion and about respect. Only in such a way we can combat the disruption between people’s different believes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 10 months ago #646

• St. Patrick
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
Hi nicker! I think it is very interesting and contemporary question about relationship of different religions and their followers in globalizing time. Indeed, globalization causes large scale traffic of individuals, ideas, good and services. For sure there is a great concern that globalization can cause conflicts among people with different believes, different religious and cultural background. For example, some people argue that mass migration of Muslims in Europe cause interethnical and interreligious conflicts. I think that religious differences have nothing with conflicts between people and indeed cannot cause them. The problem is that some individuals try to use these differences between people to artificially create a problem and use it for their own purpose.

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 3 months ago #2054

• Elf
  • Новый участник
I agree that we live in a globalization and total migration times. We cannot stop it. These processes lead to multicultural and multireligious societies. I believe that it makes us even more tolerant. Owing to necessity to live side by side with people of different religions in our society different cultures assimilate, many young people fall in love with each other regardless of their religious beliefs. Аnd we have to do everything to prevent from religious conflicts, which bring in only sorrow and broken hearts. People who hate and destroy people with other religions are destroying themselves. In hearts where God really lives there is no place for hatred.

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 3 months ago #2087

• Pacific
  • Новый участник
I think the answer is also very much depends on types of religions.
I cannot imagine how Muslims and followers of Judaism can live together.
But anyway I think to live together people from different confessions have to respect others beliefs very much. And to be very patient and tolerant. And this person doesn’t have to be an extreme follower of his or her religion.
But later some very big problems can arise when it comes to children rising.
There are so many questions.
In which religion to raise a child?
Which rituals to perform?
What to do baptize or to to do circumcising?
and it will be very difficult for parents to come to one solution.
And children can suffer too. If they get do much different information.
So this question is very hard to answer, And it's necessary to be very wisdom to solve it.

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 3 months ago #2125

• Blink
  • Новый участник
Pacific, i totally agree that the main problem is children. I can't imagine how people from different confession can rise a child.
And let's don't forget about grandmothers and grandfathers I'm sure that want their grandchildren to be raised in their religion. So pressure will be incredible.
Anyway if people love each other they can do anything, but you know love is a main thing only in the beginning of relationship, but when it comes to marital life, children growing up and all other stuff spiritual closeness is the thing that comes to the forefront, and single r religion is its cornerstone.

Relations between people of different religions 10 years 3 months ago #2190

• Pitbit
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I think marriages between people from different religions are normal thing especial in our modern world without borders. But with one exception. I have a negative attitude to marriages between Muslims (men) and women of other religions. As you know, religion of Islam is cruel, though it is very old. And a lot of decisions are made against a woman’s will. So it is inhuman, at least it violates women's freedom and morality. Have a look at the Arab countries, and there are so many women that are treated like slaves or things. And if parents of a future husband are against such married, it is generally a separate conversation.

Do not argue, of course, it is own business of specific woman and man. But on my opinion in Islam you won't find humanity and there is a lot of cruelty in this religion. Another thing, if there is mutual respect and understanding between future spouses, it fundamentally changes such situation.
  • Page: