Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Connection between appearance and inner world

Connection between appearance and inner world 10 years 1 month ago #2513

• PInbin
  • Новый участник
In the begging I would like to explain some terms so it would be clear to everyone what I'm talking about. Appearance (external world) of a person is not only his face and body, but also how he or she speaks, their voice, how do we feel next to the such person, even body odour. And also appearance of a person means how tidy, clean he is or they are slovenly.
Under the spiritual world of a man I understand three components: 1. Thoughts, it is an ability to be logical, logical thinking, analysis, reasoning, the establishment of the consequences. 2. Feelings and emotions. It means how people perceive others and the world, how a person relates to them and how sends these feelings for others (feelings can also be extended to anything from hatred and anger towards someone to love and joy to the God). 3 . Internal "I" of a person, which directs both spiritual and external world and that actually is the source of consciousness and vision.
Some scientists argue and even to some extent already have proved in practice, that spiritual, inner world reflects on person's face. So it means the spiritual structure of a man makes his or her facial structure. So if a person is beautiful or handsome so his or her soul are the same.
If a person beautiful outside so it means they are pretty from inside. Yes, maybe I'm too acrid. But I do think if person unpleasant, with evil face, unpleasant bode odour, grating voice, slovenly it means that such person is unpleasant form inside and maybe have bad thoughts,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Connection between appearance and inner world 10 years 1 month ago #2519

• Msn19
  • Новый участник
Rather interesting ideas and thoughts about connection between outside and inside world of a person, PInbin! I don’t think that the things are so simple. And very often, in most cases I would say, what you see is not what you get! So many beautiful and pretty people are around these days, so it is hard to believe why are we living in such violent, unjust and cruel world if it means the people are also beautiful inside?????????????
The whole industry of modeling is flourishing these days, so many young girls and boys are dreaming of becoming a super model. So does it mean that all the models, celebrities, actresses and other public figures who take a great deal of time looking after their own appearance are the most pleasant people with beautiful souls? The truth is we live in a fallen world and we are prone to disease ( that’s where this unpleasant bode odour might come from) and it has its part to play in our appearance. And how many people get injured in a war or as a result of an accident? So there’s something to think about! You might be young and a nice looking person with nice body aroma or fragrance from an expensive perfume, but time flies fast. And the next minute you can find yourself ill, injured or old with all sorts of unpleasant things that seemed so distant before. No need to be so superficial and judge only based on outside appearance. Usually inside and outside don’t match at all.
Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.

Connection between appearance and inner world 10 years 1 month ago #2522

• PInbin
  • Новый участник
Msn19, how sad that models are beautiful?
Mostly they are not beautiful more over they are often ugly.
I didn't mean perfect beauty with ideal face, no I was talking about situation when people attract, when they look nice.
Ok your example about anility. Look. People who have lived decent life, look great in an anility. But all hate, jealous, envy, bad thoughts are all on a face of a bad old person. In anility it all becomes obvious. So with younger people you just have to learn how to notice it.
And eyes are the main. Very often a person seems nice and pretty but something is wrong. And you can't understand why, And this is because of eyes. Look into them. Or they are too cold, or too evil.
So I think I'm right.

Connection between appearance and inner world 10 years 1 month ago #2541

• Msn19
  • Новый участник
Yes it is often very true that “people attract, when they look nice”. Usually for them it is quite easy to gain somebody’s trust and a lot of people use it in their own interests. A lot of criminals e.g. usually try to look nice, look after themselves, have nice clothes and nice aroma coming from their body, and it is all done simply to impress and influence the others, make other people feel comfortable with them and then take advantage, that’s it. So you must be very careful doesn’t matter how nice people around you might look.
I think it is a very small amount of people who can look great in an anility. And often it is far not because of an honest and decent life they have had, but as a result of cosmetic surgeries! If you have had to go through war, difficult life situations and face other problems in life it will have influence the way you look and feel when you are older. And not to mention a bundle of illnesses all people have in an old age, it has a large impact on appearance as well. You say, PInbin, “all hate, jealous, envy, bad thoughts are all on a face of a bad old person”. And who is good then, is there anyone in the world who has never had hate, jealous, envy, bad thoughts and other faults in their lives??? No one is perfect. We all get angry and have bad thoughts, just it is easy to notice these things in others but not ourselves. Bible tells us that “ everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard.” And the more we read and learn and grow in our relationships with God the more in becomes obvious. I think that if someone seems wrong with a person, you can look in that person’s eyes but they won’t tell you what has happened to him or her anyway. Some people are experiencing stress or other problems and their might look cold and empty, but it doesn’t mean at all that this person is bad. A very good think I have heard teachers say about students. When there is an exam their eyes all look smart and loyal just like a puppy’s eyes! So much in them! But what is in their minds and hearts? Well usually the mind is empty not having being prepared for the test and on their hearts is a desire to get away from a bad mark! So learn about what is a person’s heart to tell exactly what kind of people they are, and this can be achieved only by having and developing relationships over some time. Don’t just rush with conclusions based on appearance, the things could be more complicated and not so obvious as they seem at first sight.
Memories of our lives, of our works and our deeds will continue in others.

Connection between appearance and inner world 10 years 1 month ago #2616

• regina
  • Новый участник
  • Счастье - просто
Beauty is a very broad expression and should not be understood and perceived with limited mind. To me, even talking about outside beauty is more than simply pretty face, nice figure. To me beauty is a state of one’s soul. It is something that shines from within. For example, I think that people who are happy, harmonious with themselves, who feel blessed and thankful living on this planet automatically become beautiful. Those people possess some kind of charisma, that is much more deeper and much more attractive that simply physical appearance. So for sure, if considering beauty in such a manner, in its broader meaning, then for sure inner is simply reflected in the appearance. Moreover it is a proven fact, that when a person feels harmonious, when a person feels love, then his skin and his body change. They become more prettier, their skin starts to shine, they look very attractive and pleasant.
But on the other hand, I have met so many people with perfect skin, perfect body, perfect face, but so ugly inside. People, from whom you wanna run, and not talk for five minutes. And after that, even looking at their beautiful face, all their beauty just fades away. They do not look attractive to you anymore. So for sure, in this case, our internal feelings, our internal love, feeling of happiness, won’t change the shape of our nose, the shape of our lips, they won’t change the shape of our eyes. But they can make our skin and eyes shine, they can make us blossom with beauty – such a beauty that you can feel. And feeling is much more deeper to me than simply seeing. Have you ever noticed, that there may be two girls, friends, one is much prettier, but guys actually like the other one more because of her aura, because of her charisma, her sense of self. When it comes to such situations, it becomes obvious that appearance is not the only thing that drives our decisions and emotions that feel towards people surrounding us.

Connection between appearance and inner world 9 years 3 months ago #2996

• Stardust
  • Новый участник
Regina talks with insight and in albeit obviously agreeable way on this subject. It assumes their is a strong bond of understanding between the inner and outer human kind. I have seen the aura of beauty. But I would not go as far to say there is something repellent about the ugly - insomuch that they are to be (run away) avoided. All men (and women) are created equal, so where does it go wrong?
This is getting beyond mere matters of appearance, because in human sociology there is still the well worn argument over which predominates: nature or nurture.
Their is an obvious answer of course...? However all such ignores a third existential influence, that its possible some people have become disillusioned, and just become disconnected from themselves... maybe Regina? In other words they don't listen to their hearts. The heart is always beautiful and beyond corruption. Deep down I know people have many virtues but their hearts are frozen by an outer shield of cold emotions... so the true beauty is lost, as is any chance to spread it by any caring/loving relationship. You cannot find the one: if you cannot find your true self.
And the one would always answer - if the other reached out again...
  • Page: