Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Remote Healing

Remote Healing 10 years 2 months ago #2330

• wise
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m not sure but they say that remote healing is equally effective as the healing with physically present patient. With the abilities that the Internet enables us, we can notice that people started using it even in treatment. This is not a new tendency; remote treatment existed for a long time: people could affect other poeple when they got a thing belonging to another person or using an image.
One important point in a remote healing is that a healer is able to influence first of all one’s subtle bodies These are bodies above the physical and etheric body. As many diseases arise within emotional, mental or karmic plan, the physical or etheric healing can help but not always.
How does the distant healing work? A healer makes high-frequency energy to descend gradually to the low-frequency plans , and later the result of this work in the highest plans manifests itself in the physical body, a patient feels good physically. Remote healing works on the level of one’s the subtle bodies, so healing touches upon deeper problems. During process of remote healing a patient in a distance can hear sounds, see symbols or images from his past. The healer fills one’s chakras with the energy. One feels free from annoying problems. The psychophysiological state of mind of the patient can be improved if the healer is working with the emotional body.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Remote Healing 10 years 2 months ago #2335

• Viva
  • Новый участник
Sorry but I just can't understand trough which resources this remote healing can be done. Via photo, TV, radio? For me it's really difficult to believe in such type of medicine. As for me it's all some kind different types of quackery and money defrauding from gullible people.
I don't know even one example of such successful healing.
wise, if you can grant me at least one example of it I would be very grateful. But I'm afraid that you won't be able to do it.

Remote Healing 10 years 2 months ago #2337

• HelloK
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 3
Viva, hah I do agree with you.
Remote healing what a weird thing. It's too easy to be true.
Just send some emotional waves and all problems are solved.
So why don't put a person capable for such waves radiation on the Eiffel Tower or before superpower transmitter and make the whole world happy? :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bogoyavlenka

Remote Healing 10 years 2 months ago #2340

• wise
  • Новый участник
I guess many of you use skype or another type of communication via the Internet. So, I suppose it is easy to have “visit” your online doctor on your computer. You have eye-to-eye contact. If the healing is intended to improve your subtle bodies or karma there‘s no need to go to a hospital. Just relax in your chair and tell your online doctor about your problems. I suppose this will become more and more popular in the future. We do not talk about the emergency situation where the surgery is needed. If a person is ivictum of an accident, for instance. I belive that remote healing is for those who want to PREVENT illness first of all.

Remote Healing 10 years 2 months ago #2344

• HelloK
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 3
wise wrote:
I guess many of you use skype or another type of communication via the Internet. So, I suppose it is easy to have “visit” your online doctor on your computer. You have eye-to-eye contact. If the healing is intended to improve your subtle bodies or karma there‘s no need to go to a hospital. Just relax in your chair and tell your online doctor about your problems. I suppose this will become more and more popular in the future. We do not talk about the emergency situation where the surgery is needed. If a person is ivictum of an accident, for instance. I belive that remote healing is for those who want to PREVENT illness first of all.
Yes, this is funniest "prevent" illness. So if a person doesn’t get ill, so this is because of doctor's help, if person is ill, so doctor did his best :lol: This help is unprovable.
And sorry how karma can be changed? And moreover is changed via skype. Maybe I don't know something about karma.
Wise, sorry but you explanation proved nothing. And I still think that remote healing is nonsense.

Remote Healing 6 years 4 months ago #3383

• healingresonancellc
  • Новый участник
I am able to help others heal and release Karma through remote energy and spiritual healing. I will use two examples to show how it works. (1) You think of someone you love and within minutes or a short time, you hear from that person. You have been connected through a thread of love and you affected the other. (2) You want to listen to a particular type of music and you take a radio and turn the dial to a specific station. Many stations are there, but the radio is able to connect to a specific frequency. Connection through Love and through Frequency.

When I engage with someone in a session, I want to help them and they want my help. This is a mutual consent of our free will. I am able to affect their physical body, their emotions and, yes, even their karmic threads. The reason for this is ascension and a thinning of the veil between our being "mere mortals" and our connection with All That Is.

Add to this the principle of resonance. When a denser emotion or energy pattern which is causing distress or dis-ease in in another person and I connect with them energetically, their body ... a Divine creation which seeks to be hole and healed ... seeks to join with my clear resonance. Without those things holding the mind-body-spirit back from love and light, they go to love and light, and it can seems like a miracle. Our bodies are incredible. We are incredible! We are so blessed.

If you only believe what your give physical senses reveal, you are missing the mysteries and miracles in this world.

Peace and namaste,
Kristi

www.HealingResonance4.Me
  • Page: