Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The structure of our brain

The structure of our brain 10 years 4 months ago #2021

• Biranda
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
B) Hello! What do you know about the structure of our brain? I would like to tell you!
I've been going to consider this idea, because it will help us to better understand ourselves as a mission because we were all on this planet is unique - to become a co-creator God to inspire the spirit of the matter around Omniversumi.
From the book of Shovkoshytnoho "Path of Enlightenment"

It is for the fulfillment of our purpose involved potential of two giant galaxies: Andromeda as masculinity Creator, and our Milky Way Galaxy as a visable women beginning the Creator and the Earth in this ambitious project acts as a womb.
That is why we must finally understand ourself, motivate their actions, not to be on the garbage heap of history as the weakest part in the chain of Creation.

In our minds there are areas that respond in some way to the state of our consciousness, but as you know, our minds, our thoughts are not born in our head, but rather the process takes place in our aura.
Well, for example, one area of our brain is activated when we experience fear, and the other - when we feel the joy of others.
Our brain is divided into four parts, which are differently formed even in the course of our evolution, and that is why each of these areas are managed by a particular aspect of human nature.
1. The primitive region that controls the biological functions of the body: control of breathing, fever, function and reproduction of life extension and so on.

2. A complex emotional domain, which is responsible for family affairs and culture

3. The area of the new brain - was formed when the volume of our brains through evolutionary quantum leap in our development has doubled.

4. Part of our brain that is developed only in humans, whales and dolphins. It is here at the level of the forehead just above the eyebrows, it is this region is activated during religious and mystical experiences.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Biranda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The structure of our brain 10 years 3 months ago #2162

• AnGeLiKa
  • Новый участник
Very interesting topic. Besides, I knew nothing about these unique specialties of our brain. But, you know, I have read once the interview of Bekhtereva. As you know she was a daughter of a famous brain scientist. She also devoted her life to the understanding and knowledge of our brain and its specialties. But, anyway, she told, that our brain is a unique structure, it is impossible to explain everything that is going on in our brain. So, I understood, that our brain is unique in such a wonderful way, that it is God`s creature. We should understand it, I think. Our brain could work on 100 percentage and we use it, as I remember, only for its 30 percentage. You see, how lazy we are! We even cannot use our brain in its strength. Only great people use their brain for more than 30, something about 40. What we could do, if we use our brain for all 100! I wonder, why don`t we want to do our best for achieving it? Why are we so lazy? That is a good question.
The hatred of those who are near to us is most violent.
Publius Cornelius Tacitus

The structure of our brain 10 years 3 months ago #2177

• Candy
  • Новый участник
They say that we, humans, use only small percent of our brain. Some scientists claim that people actively use only 10 percent others prove that only 30 percent of human brain is activated. I used to ask myself why this happens so that some parts of our brain stay inactive. Or maybe scientists are wrong? However, I believe it’s true. To pursue with this idea we get several questions that rises then. And here they are:
1) How to activate these parts of our brain?
2) What happens when we make these inert parts work?
3) Are there people among us who use these inactive parts?
From a personal perspective I believe that we, human being, are given for some reason by our Lord these parts of brain. And probably we should take more effort to bring our talents to light. I even have an idea that these parts of brains may be responsible for our superpowers such as clairvoyance, ability to hear spirits, to move items and etc.
And perhaps one of the ways to achieve these superpowers is meditation. As I understand meditation is a kind of training for our brain, certainly like every other organ in our body brains need training. Thus, as I suppose we can use a little bit more of its ability.

The structure of our brain 10 years 3 months ago #2243

• Kitnis
  • Новый участник
I believe that scientists still very poorly study the brain. This is a closed book, in which it is difficult to deal. And all because our brain is very complex instrument. I believe we can use our brain and our thoughts for achieving our goals, because it is often our thoughts become reality. And how it all arranged we can’t understand yet.
But I think as soon as we penetrate into the mystery of our brain, it will instantly appear new technologies, which will be very complex. Because much of what is now invented, based on observations of nature. Because the nature is genius. And we are part of it. That's like airplane wings built on the principle of birds. Submarines, built on the principle of moving as jellyfish, by reactive method.
And about the fact that our brain is used only 10% or 30 % I do not agree. Yes, perhaps we can develop some of it part, but mostly we use the whole brain for those needs that we have. For example, there are many effective techniques on how to improve memory. And they are really effective. But if the person does not need such a phenomenal memory, why did he develop this part of the brain. For example if he needs some other part. Yes maybe we do not develop all parts of the brain that are available to us, but that we use them all for sure. And man can’t develop both part, creative and analytical. For example, to draw a genius picture and make profound discoveries in nuclear physics. He chooses one thing and moving in this direction.
I love this world!!

The structure of our brain 10 years 2 weeks ago #2838

• Libelle
  • Новый участник
  • Мне б сейчас стрекозье тело – Я бы в небо улетела!
To characterize the mental activity Mrs. Behtereva (1966) proposed a "principle of individually formed brain systems," according to which the implementation of the same mental activity can be provided differing brain systems. This means that the mechanisms of human mental activity is a system consisting of "hard" (stable) and "flexible" (variative) units. ;)
In the future, these ideas were confirmed by studies Mrs. Behtereva. It was shown that in solving the same mental tasks participate as permanent parts of the brain are activated (hard links), as well as new areas of the brain, called "flexible functioning."
In other words, the brain system software consists of hard thinking ( the same ) and flexible (variative) units. This principle of the organization of brain systems is one of the most important reliability mechanisms of the brain, which allows to achieve the right outcome mental activity is relatively independent of the internal and external interference.
B)
vita est pulchra ***

The structure of our brain 10 years 2 weeks ago #2844

• Libelle
  • Новый участник
  • Мне б сейчас стрекозье тело – Я бы в небо улетела!
For a long time there was a domination of a skeptical view of attempts to find any morphological and topographical features in the brain structure of people, who were highly intelligent. Recently, however, this view has given way to another, in which the individual characteristics of mental activity is accompanied by a specific relationship to the development of different areas of the brain.

Postmortem examination of the brain of people who possess extraordinary abilities, shows the relationship between the specificity of their giftedness and morphological features of the brain in the first place, the size of neurons in the so-called receptive layer of the crust. Analysis of brain eminent physicist Albert Einstein showed that in those areas where one would expect the maximum change (front association areas of the left hemisphere) receptive layer of the cortex was twice as thick as usual. :ohmy: In addition, there were no significant statistical norm exceeding the number of so -called glial cells, which serve the metabolic needs of the increase in the size of neurons. Characteristically, studies of other parts of the brain of Einstein showed no particular differences (Storfer, 1990).

It is assumed that such an uneven development of the brain associated with the redistribution of its resources (neurotransmitters, neuropeptides, etc.) in favor of the most intensive departments. These data indicate that individual differences in human mental activity appears to be associated with the metabolic features of the brain. :cheer:

However, thinking and intelligence are property of the brain as a whole, therefore, particularly important to analyze the interaction of different regions of the brain that achieves high performance mental activity, and especially the analysis of hemispheric interaction. Basically it is summarized as follows: analytical, symbolic mediated strategy for knowledge is characteristic of the left hemisphere, synthetic, mediated figuratively - for the right.
;)
Initially it was assumed that the condition of high achievement in mental activity is the predominant development of the functions of the dominant left hemisphere, but now more and more important in this regard is given to the functions of the right hemisphere. In this regard, a hypothesis: it is assumed that the more right-handed people use their opportunities subdominant right hemisphere, the more he is able to: think about different issues at the same time; attract more resources for solving problems of interest to him; at the same time to compare and contrast the properties of objects , are rescued cognitive strategies of each of the hemispheres. Hypothesis of bilateral cooperation and effective use of all the possibilities of the left and right hemispheres in intellectual activity seems optimal because, firstly, it is addressed to the brain as a whole, and second, uses concepts of brain resources. B)

The study of these factors reveals that the brain and primarily cortex during mental activity act as a single system with a very flexible and mobile internal structure, which is adequate to the specifics of the problem and how to solve it.

Holistic picture of the brain mechanisms underlying mental activity and intelligence, it is possible for the integration of ideas prevailing in each of the levels. This is the perspective of psychophysiological studies human mental activity.

Thank you my dear!
vita est pulchra ***
  • Page: