Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: About faith, kindness and love in our hearts.

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 5 months ago #1545

• A.Feld
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
What is God? Does he exist? And how is it possible to see him if the majority says he doesn`t exist?
In every religion there is the one statement: God is one and he is everywhere. It is hard to understand especially if not to forget how close our minds are. Anyway God exists and we were created according to him. But not all of understand that the main idea in sameness is not the form but the sense.
It is said also that God is a creator not only of our life but of stars, planets and everything that surrounds us. The scientists may not agree with this statement. They affirm that Universe is our creator. But we can say that God is the Universe.
In every religion we are taught to love our parents and to clean our home. If God is our father, our planet is Mother. So, we should take care of our planet, because it is our home. But most of us even don`t care about the life, what to say about the planet! God loves us as his children. God is wise and he doesn`t interfere in our life. Everything we do is the result of our mistakes and our choice. That`s why if our body is ill because of smoking or harmful products it is only because we didn`t limit our wishes. If the airplane crushed it is only because somebody can`t watch the technical situation. We are the children that can`t appreciate the freedom that we are given by our spiritual parents. We destroy everything we touch and we can`t live in love. It seems so hard!
Religion just determines the aims to which we can go. But nobody can walk our way. And don`t forget that most of us don`t understand where to go until old age. I state that God exists. It doesn`t depend ever you want it or not. We are young and full of strength and we able to hear him. Don`t kill your mother, don`t hurt your planet. I appeal you to be fair and kind. Love your parents, love your planet.
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust
The administrator has disabled public write access.

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 4 months ago #1546

• Pink Pony
  • Новый участник
I truly believe that every person has to develop itself and to try to be so more kind as possible.
By changing us in the better side we are becoming closer to God.
Unfortunately, so many people just don't understand it.
They can think only at this particular moment and only for short-term rewards. And they don't understand that warm, kind relationships with other people and love are much more important than money and luxury.
But I can see that that every day more and more people are finding their way to love (at least in my environment).

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 4 months ago #1570

• Steven Redclife
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
You know, it's really cool when you see good, smiling people around, who are always ready to help you. And it's so ugly and bad, when you see sour, grumpy faces))
And I personally don't want to be that sad and evil creature. Even physically that expression on your face is ugly and sometimes creepy).
There is always place for improvement.

I paid attention. I have some friends that are easygoing, smiling and take everything not too close to heart. They are always(!) lucky and content. They don't know what is failure and problems.
I think this is a good example for us.
Some people create their own storms, then get upset if it rains.
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Steven Redclife.

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 4 months ago #1769

• nuzker
  • Новый участник
I would like to say that we do have to be attentive to our planet and to each other. Why there is not enough faith, kindness and love in our hearts? Why do people become more and more impatient to each other, even to themselves? It is a pity that people are not attentive even to their own life. What is life? It is our treasure that God gave us. And we think the life will last forever and don`t care about what will be tomorrow. But we should to care. We have to think and to realize what will be tomorrow, if today we are indifferent. Our own life is the one thing that we have. It is the one thing that we really could change. But what do we do? The answer is: nothing… how could it be possible? Yes, it is the right true of nowadays. Life is not a treasure anymore. Money and power have come to its place. And what is important today? Is it important to study, to read, to go to the theater, to develop our abilities? No, it is not. Today it is not in the trend, today just those who really feel themselves strong are able to devote their time to these tasks. Many of us don`t want to grow up in psychological plan. The most offensive thing is that people think that there are no problems in our society. But they are! We live in a dirty world, breathe dusty air, and watch uninteresting films instead of going out and doing something useful in the garden.
I suppose we should think more about our planet, about the city where we live, about what we can do for this city. We should develop the feeling of beautiful, the feeling of nature. Maybe in this case there will not be so many wars in the world. Maybe people will think more about their close friends, their family. Because family is the most important thing that we have. Our family is our treasure. We have to understand it. Only in this case we will believe that god exists, because he exists only in kind and fair hearts
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 4 months ago #1773

• CeliNe19
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
We destroy everything we touch and we can`t live in love. It seems so hard!
You are perfectly right. But not all of us. There are people who are still kind and loving. Even those who destroy, they don't do it on purpose or at least they don't understand what they are doing. They should be educated in the best traditions, and unfortunately they are not...
Simply, many people are in a run for money, but those rich are sprinting for more money, and they forget about things with much greater importance.

About faith, kindness and love in our hearts. 10 years 2 months ago #2392

• wise
  • Новый участник
We all see that in our world there is a lot of love, we all crave for it. They teach us that God is love, and God is everywhere watching us. But we are still not blind not to notice that there is a lot of evil around as well. How can we ignore it? The world is DUAL. Evil and good they both exist. It seems that evil forces interfered in the very process of World Creation. Why do you think some animal eat other animals? If God is only love how could he create such animals as tigers and crocodiles? Is it a pleasure for him to watch a poor deer or a monkey to be eaten by a predator?A.Feld wrote:
- God is wise and he doesn`t interfere in our life. Everything we do is the result of our mistakes and our choice. That`s why if our body is ill because of smoking or harmful products it is only because we didn`t limit our wishes. If the airplane crushed it is only because somebody can`t watch the technical situation.
Ok, I do not argue that God is wise and full of love, I agree that smoking is killing and planes crash because of silly mistakes of engineers. But what about children dying of cancer? What about other illnesses they suffer from? Isn’t it clear that children are not guilty? Isn’t it clear that illness not always a punishment from our God? I’m sure there are powers that are guilty of many sufferings that take place on Earth. As they enjoy them, they eat the negative energies that are released by those who cry, suffer and full of anger. These powers are very strong, almost as God, as they could once interfere the process of Earth creation and can manipulate people in order they start wars and make other evils things.

Humans are also dual. We are not always full of love, and we must take it. We can be angry, we have destruction energy in us. We struggle inside us, we fill us with faith and love but we cannot get rid of our dual nature completely. The Good powers have been struggling with the evil for ages. What we can only do is to support Good powers with love, kindness and good deeds consciously. We must realize that Good powers need our positive fluids, this is their “food”, and instead, evil powers enjoy our negative fluids, and they try to get them more and more.
  • Page: