Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Work today, rewards tomorrow

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 5 months ago #1513

• Новый участник
  • Still believe...
Torra,you wrote so right words about personality and I like Warren Buffet’s words and himself as well. We are so unique and even if someone tries to copy clothes and manners they are just pity replication of you!
I also like the words of Steve Jobs about the mood and attitude to your own life and life choices. He said, “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right." It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" And whenever the answer has been "No" for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” And this principal is so simple and inspiring at the same time. I try to live life accordingly and I am really happy and full of energy to be active and do something extraordinary every day. It helps me to stay successful in my life and feel satisfied every day.
Best,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Work today, rewards tomorrow 9 years 10 months ago #2945

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Hi! Many workers really want to enjoy the work they do. Those who enjoy the activities they participate in at work look forward to the day each morning.i think that if you satisfied with your work you can have big future! Its incorrect thought that more you work more rewards you will receive, but important fact tha quality of the job should be perfect in order to get great reward! The emloyer must create clear work objectives and goals for workers to pursue in order to earn salary increments, besides develop perks or prizes for individuals who can perform the best in a functional area for a given work.
There are a lot of people out there who want others to think highly of them it means that sometimes reputation can be on first place, instead of rewards. Some workers will not work hard unless they believe their efforts will be noticed and recognized.  :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: