Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Work today, rewards tomorrow

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 7 months ago #1230

• Sam
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello! This topic is about success and the ways for achieving it.
We know how many people are trying to be successful and respected. They say they do all what is in their power, but nothing happens. They blame everything: friends, relatives, their boss and other people. It is a pity that they don’t realize the reason , the real reason is they and their actions.
It is useless to blame somebody, but it is very useful to look at yourself. What did really you make for being a successful person? What sacrifices did you made? Do you really worth it?
I think that every person receives what he deserves. Yes, I mean that this world is fair, but we should pay attention to see it. If we make investments in our success, we receive it, but what can we invest starting from zero. I think the only investment we can offer is our time. Time is everything. It can be money, it can be health or family, it depends on us where we invest it.
The difference is that successful people invest their time, but other lose it. It is only about our choice to decide who we are, who we pretend to be and what we should do for it!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 1234567

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 7 months ago #1245

• FourEyes
  • Новый участник
  • Just don't do it, if you are not sure.
I think Karma works everywhere. If you were bad or lazy in previous lives or the beginning of this life you’ll reap the harvest of it. And in this case the only thing you can do is to blame someone but not yourself.
I cannot say that time if the most crucial factor. I think the idea and thoughts are more important. Before doing anything you should know what to do and do it with a great wish. In addition, what is more important is to do it in sincerity. Only person with honest and spiritual principles can be truly successful.

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 6 months ago #1297

• jojy
  • Новый участник
First of all, for being successful, you need to stop to wait that something (job, money, valuable things, etc.) will be given, brought, gifted to you by a kind man. You need to start to achieve that by yourself through your own labor.

One of the main parts of success is staying a good person. If you will reach your aims by walking on heads of others, in final result, a type of misfortune will come to you (no matter where – even if by this method you will reach great success in job, evil will appear looking like dissatisfaction, envy, stress, disorders because of that, problems with family etc. And in final result – even if huge money will be earned, they will not give happiness or will not stay for long.) Inside harmony is important. That means – no need to do anything bad in achieving the success or while working on it.

Also, nobody can be blamed in inability to achieve the success - the reason shall be searching only in you. And I believe that if really to work on you, spent time will be returned by great success! There are a lot of examples of this.

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 6 months ago #1335

• Новый участник
  • Still believe...
Sam wrote:
What did really you make for being a successful person? What sacrifices did you made? Do you really worth it?
You think we should sacrifice something to be successful? Really? :blink:
I cannot agree with it. I think we should listen to our heart and it will say us what to do. I would like to recommend you to listen to speech of Steve Jobs which he made in Stanford University. It will inspire you and change your opinion, I am sure. ;)
In short he said you should do what you really like to do and success will come to you one day. You shouldn’t sacrifice your whish and dream!
I strongly agree with him. Our dreams and whishes are what we really are and we shouldn’t betray ourselves because now we also want a lot of money.
Some people think that money means success. For me it is not true. In my opinion success is when you have money and get satisfaction from what you are doing all the time.
If you have billions of dollars but you do what you don’t like to do every day I cannot call it success. It is a torture and misery.
Best,

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 6 months ago #1345

• Lady bird
  • Новый участник
Firstly you have to understand yourself and to realize what success means personally for yourself.
Every person can understand meaning of this word differently. For someone people success is a lot of money, for other people success is happy and healthy family, for somebody it is something else. To understand it person has to answer in detail and in writing on these questions:
What do I appreciate most in the world?
What kind of life do I want to live?
What do I want to feel?
Who do I want to be?
Which life do I want to see from day to day?
What kind of relationship do I want to have with others?
What kind of opinion about myself, I would like to hear from people I respect?
How do I want to see my financial future?
What do I like to learn?
What would like to do in 3 years, 10 years, 20 years, at the end of your career?
I think after answers on these question person can understand hisself and personal meaning of word success. And all future plans have to be based according to this meaning.

Work today, rewards tomorrow 10 years 5 months ago #1498

• Torra
  • Новый участник
Several days ago I was invited to a seminar of Robin Sharma. It is exactly this theme that was discussed.
Warren Baffett said: “You are the best one and never there won`t be better You.”
What a wonderful thought! Said by a wonderful person. I am the best and never won`t be better Me. And there won`t be better You than You are now.
Maybe, somebody will try to copy your manner of speech, clothing, and thinking. But anyway doing their best they will be only your copy, nothing more. Because You are unique. You are the one in this world. Amongst millions of people. This thought makes you think that you are particular. Even more of this: you think that you are unique. And what will you do now? What will you do now when the world more than ever needs persons who live unordinary life? Will you use your secret abilities? Will you free the creative abilities given by nature? Will you show your real essence? Will you be greater yourself than it was written in your life-book?
It is interesting to know. Because today is the best time for showing your worth. If not now, then when?
I remember the aphorism of Herodotus, who said: “It is better to take a risk with courage and to run the danger of half waiting by us troubles and misfortunes than apprehensively to do nothing and be afraid of what could happen». It is perfectly said.
It means there never will be more propitious moment than today for becoming yourself – the best yourself.
And I think all of the thoughts above are right. The most terrible thing is that almost everyone wants to begin a new life from Monday. But who makes up his mind in reality? The ones. Because it is hard and you are afraid of uncertainty. You think it is better to stay yourself as you are today. I hope you understand that you are the best one today and you never won`t be better yourself.
There is nothing more important then your own life
  • Page: