Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Our mistakes and how do we correct them?

Our mistakes and how do we correct them? 10 years 5 months ago #1391

• Lady bird
  • Новый участник
It is very difficult to admit your mistakes, even by yourself.
Recantation is also necessary, if the offense or insult was inflicted on public.
The easiest way is to notice the mistakes of others. It's so easy and pleasantly to notice others mistake and think that you are better than others. We have to be more tolerant to others and more severe with ourself.
We can not change what we did but we can try to do everything to change others mind about yourself at the moment. it is in our power.
And the main thing is that of course we must learn from our mistakes.
A person that commits the exact same mistake twice is a fool.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Our mistakes and how do we correct them? 9 years 11 months ago #2854

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
Sem asked:
The question is what do we suppose as a mistake? How often we do them and how should we correct them?

I will give you this EXCELLENT example which I've read recently in the newspaper. Sometimes GOD help us to correct :) all:
Young woman Erin from the U.S. state of Indiana phoned in abortion's clinic but mistakenly dialed the number of Christian activists who oppose abortion. And she decided to give birth to a child.

The operator on the phone written down Erin's number, and the activist phoned her: asked if the woman is Christian. Erin replied affirmatively and the activist said her wrong call -is a sign of God's mercy .

Erin explained why decided to have an abortion : she has four children, her husband is in jail, she lost her job, she has nothing to pay for housing and utilities. Volunteers offered to help Erin - they paid her bills and promised to help find a job. Erin canceled the appointment at the Center for Family Planning.

I think that it is not very bad to make some mistakes, it is very bad to not learn the lesson, the message that it brings to us

Totally - AGREE!!!!!!!!!! with you
thanks

Our mistakes and how do we correct them? 9 years 11 months ago #2884

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Hello!! :) I think that every person in the world can make a mistake but not each can correct it.
I remember my friend told me one sad story about a sister and a brother: I dont want to give names to the heroes.

A Girl was sitting in a terrible mood and blamed herself that she didnt help her brother when he was ill and most of all he was needed in attention and care of her favorite sister, but she was offended by him and couldnt forgive... thats why she didnt come to the hospital. Finally, he died but the girl understand her mistake and couldnt forgive herself that she even didnt say him a word... now she cant correct the situation. People please dont make mistakes that you will never correct and due to such mistakes you can blame yourself all your life!
  • Page: