Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Why there are so much evil in the world?

Why there are so much evil in the world? 10 years 5 months ago #1705

• SkyBlue
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I think, there are so much evil in the world, because of jealousy. Unfortunately, we are envies. And this is our problem. We can live very well, but if neighbor lives better, we feel bad. And it don’t dependence how much we have, it won’t be always enough.
Our other vice is selfishness. We think only about ourselves and in an attempt to improve our lives, we spoil the lives of other people by doing evil.
Another reason explaining a lot of evil in the world is greed. We want to get everything at once and in big quantities. We don’t think about other people who may be need more that things that we have. Or maybe they need help. But behind our greediness we don't notice this. Here certainly still mixed selfishness.
One more reason is bad and poor childhood, more evil do people who don’t get enough love in childhood. There are some exceptions, but mostly evil people had problem in childhood. Some of them doesn’t get enough love, some evil people grown up without parents, some evil people grown up in a dysfunctional family.
But most of the problems come from the ordinary family when parents dismiss children, shout at them, when child isn’t guilty, just because they have a bad mood and day on the job failed. And a small child does not understand why his mom, always kind and loving, suddenly became angry, nervous and began to scream. That way child become angry himself.
But about religion point of view, I think God see everything and eventually everything goes right. Sometimes we have luck, sometimes we have problems, but we can resolve everything.
People say: everything always ends well, and if you have something bad, it isn’t end. But answer to question why God allows all this, I think it gives people make their own mistakes.
And when a person makes a mistake, he helps us to solve our problem and prompt us where to go next.
If a person does not face problems in life then he does not appreciate happiness. I think how steadfastly we survive adversity, so much we deserve hepiness.
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why there are so much evil in the world? 10 years 5 months ago #1728

• Cheeta
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
It is really difficult to explain from the religious point of you. I understand the presence of bad stuff in the world only as a result of human nature. Almost everyone in the world is selfish and tries to do everything to reach their goals in most cases people do not think how this can affect others. As a consequence, we may cause death, injury, poverty and misery of other people and we don’t even know about it. We see only evil and cannot connect it to anything. But everything is connected! I suppose everyone heard about the Chaos theory also known as butterfly effect: “Small differences in initial conditions yield widely diverging outcomes for such dynamical systems, rendering long-term prediction impossible in general” Therefore if you are promoted at your work, someone is fired to raise your salary.
Also I remember two quotations but don’t remember the authors.
First one is simple, “Without the bad, there would be no good. Without the sad there would be no happy. Without the pain there would be no joy. Without the hate there would be no love.”
And the second is,” Without bad days, how would you be able to know what a good day is like? So be grateful about your bad day, it means that a good day is just around the corner.” ;)
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.

Why there are so much evil in the world? 9 years 11 months ago #2933

• Klisanta
  • Новый участник
Evil is simply the absence of good. Just as darkness is the absence of light and cold the absence of heat. in our world thera are too much evil and not every person can fight with it. this word evil can have many different meanings, such as morally bad or wrong, pain or injury, or an evil force, power.Evil is knowing something is morally wrong, but still proceeds in doing so. How can one define good, without evil. Just as how can you have love without hate. Evil is merely an extension of the baseness of our nature, it is our lower self. Without us , evil is nothing if we know the good we should do and don't do it, that is sin. This question is interesting but I think nobody will give you the right answer. It's a lot of opinions and they are all different, I can say that we have kind people and bad people, which do or don't do evil. ;)

Why there are so much evil in the world? 9 years 11 months ago #2939

• AGAta
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
To my mind this parable will be the exact response to this question:

A man came into the barbershop to it, as usual, cut and shave. He talked with the hairdresser. They talked about various things, and suddenly, the conversation turned to God.

The hairdresser said :

- What would not you have spoken to me, I do not believe that God exists.

- Why? - asked the client.

- Well, it's all so clear. Enough to go out, to make sure that there is no God. Tell me, if God exists, why are so many sick people? Where are street children? If he really exist, there would be neither suffering nor pain. It is difficult to imagine a loving God who allows it all.

Customer thought for a moment, but decided to keep quiet so as do not to get into an argument. When the barber finished his work, the client has gone. Coming out of the barber shop he saw on the street overgrown and unshaven man.

Then the client back to the barber shop and asked the barber:

- You know what I'll tell you? Hairdressers do not exist.

- How so? - surprised barber . - And I did not count? I'm a hairdresser .

- No! - exclaimed the customer. - They do not exist, otherwise there would be overgrown and unshaven men, as this man who walks down the street .

- Well, my dear man. Just people do not come to me.

- That is right! - the customer affirmed. - And I'm saying that God is exist. Just people do not seek Him and do not come to him. That is why there is so much pain and suffering.
thanks
  • Page: