Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Laziness, is it a sin?

Laziness, is it a sin? 10 years 4 months ago #1798

• Kettle
  • Новый участник
I think that very often lazy people harm and hurt others actually. And not just people. Also economies of the country they are living in e.g. Some people are too lazy that they don’t want to do anything, they are just living for their own good. They live at somebody else’s expenses: their parents’, their children’s, other citizens’ who pay taxes and their hard-earned money go to support such people. Is it fair that somebody has to work hard all their lives and somebody doesn’t want to do anything when they are capable of? In some countries people are abusing the social welfare system. All their lives they live on the benefits that government gives them, and it undermines the economy, it shows no appreciation for those who actually provides for their selfish lazy life style. Not to mention some children who when having grown up still sponge off their mother, father, etc, because the only thing in life is they want to have fun for themselves without giving anything back. And some people because they don’t do anything, they get into alcoholism, drugs, gangs, etc. because of the availability of free time and not wanting to do anything good out of it.
:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Laziness, is it a sin? 10 years 3 months ago #1899

• Cocos
  • Новый участник
I think judging is a sin.
We all have wrote here that laziness is bad and and is a sin.
But who we are to judge? And to tell that something (not a murder or theft) is a sin?
I'm absolutely sure that all people that wrote here are proud, arrogant or envious. Or they have other unpleasant or sinful traits. So it's easy to see problems of other people?
And we have no rights at all to tell other people that their laziness is a sin.

Laziness, is it a sin? 10 years 3 months ago #1960

• Peper
  • Новый участник
PEOPLE! Laziness is a great human quality! This is not just a defensive reaction! This is the catalyst of the evolution. To the laziness we owe our intelligence and progress. We have to put her a statue!
let's find sins in other things.
There too many terrible things in the World. So leave laziness alone.
And sometimes just try enjoy it :)
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Peper.
  • Page: