Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Сreation of earth

Сreation of earth 10 years 8 months ago #887

• Doctor who
  • Осваиваюсь на форуме
  • Thank you received: 2
So what theory do you belief and trust in?
Сreationism? Сreationism states that all Earth and people and all creatures were created by God.
Or theory of evolution that states that everything was developed from the origin of species from a common ancestorand hereditary and variability of their characteristics, breeding and variety of forms in the course of evolution.
Personally I believe in theory of evolution. It has really scientist basic and explains a lot of.
The same time theory of creationism leaves to many questions. And every point of it theory can be debated.
Also what do think about teaching these theories in school? Does creationism should be learned? Not as religion theory but as serious science theory.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Сreation of earth 10 years 8 months ago #893

• franc
  • Новый участник
  • Hi!
  • Thank you received: 1
The creation of earth is a subject that was discussed all the time people exist on it, but till our days nobody knows the truth. I will try to describe some theories I know and then to express my opinion and my views about this question.
The first and the oldest theory is a theological one. This theory tell us that this is the God who created our earth and all things that exist on it. We know from Bible how it was, or better to say, how it is supposed to be. He created all what we know and all what we have now in 6 days and He left a day (Sunday) for rest.
The second theory is a scientific one. This theory is also called “Big Bang theory” It tells that firstly it was an atom which was the starting point for all the planets and all the galaxies that exists now. Earth is not exception and it also was created from dust of this bang.
I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Of course I, as a realist, believe in Big Bang theory, but I also suppose that there is a power which we call God, who manages all this process and who creates us and our planet.

Сreation of earth 10 years 3 months ago #2002

• funny-sunny
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 2
I think you don't have to understand Bible literally. It was written for people many centuries ago who didn't have any scientific knowledge. It was written for their mind to understand approximately how the world was created. In my opinion both theories have the right to exist - they complete each other.
One thing I don't like about the Bible, that it was written by Jews and that they call themselves the God's people. Ok, fine, but the rest of us? Who are we? Aren't we God's people too? Didn't he create us too?
That thing drives me mad. And the Old Testament as well as the New Testament both were written by Jews. What now? Maybe they managed to spread their religion so inginiously that made others believe that God is only theirs and through His mercy and due to Jews, we, pagans, also became His children.
I believe that God created the Universe, but it was done naturally, in the way science explains this.

Сreation of earth 10 years 3 months ago #2025

• Elf
  • Новый участник
How can this complicated subtly and wisely-made world be born by simply a “big bang” or an atom? TI cannot emagin it!!! Look at your body, how it is cunstructed... is that the atom or evolution did it? What is evolution? It is not concrete extensive notion. It is not concrete action. I consider that our universe and we, poeple, were created. But not in the wayBible dscribes. It is too stupid. I guess we‘ll never know the truth about it. It is the same like an ant cannot know what we, humans, are thinking about. It is too complicated and subtle for our understanding.
  • Page: