Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I like sport, but you?

I like sport, but you? 10 years 6 months ago #1213

• Sam
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello! It is sure that sport is necessary for a healthy life. We practice sport for different reasons. Some people want to have a beautiful body, other want feel strength and power in their muscles, but some people simply want to keep their health. So we notice that it doesn’t matter what reason and what motivation you have for start a sport practice, it is benefic and useful.
We can divide all sports in three categories: strength exercises, aerobic practice and gymnastically one.
Strength exercises are good for such goals as to build your body, to have a good and beautiful figure and to be strong. This kind of exercises is more appropriate for men and less for women. The reason is a very simple one: a man with muscles is more beautiful than a man without muscles, but if we speak about women , we notice the opposite situation)
The next category of exercises is the aerobic one. Doing these exercises we can accomplish such goals as having beautiful figure, a healthy life style and good respiratory system. I speak about such exercises as cross running, cycling and others. They train our resistance, but take volume from our muscles, so we should not exaggerate if our goal is to look like a bodybuilder.
The last category represents gymnastically exercises. They are crucial for any goal we have doing sport. These exercises make us beautiful and healthy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I like sport, but you? 10 years 5 months ago #1456

• Robert
  • Новый участник
Sport is crucial for a healthy live. We know a lot of people who maintained their health and improved it practicing sport regularly. Here is a fact to be mentioned: sport was practiced all time, from the beginning of human existence. Of course, there were many changes in the methods of practicing and a lot of new kinds of sport appeared, but the basic principles and goal remained the same.
So which are those principles and goals? Speaking about principles is important to mention those ones: fair play, competition and the desire to win.
Fair play is the most important element in sport, which makes this activity a cultural one. Only fair play principle can asure an interesting game and fair results.
Competition – is the process of combating the opponent. This principle makes the game to be active and unpredictable, so there would be no results without a good competition. As I said the main principle is that about fair play, so any competition should be a fair one.
The desire to win gives a goal to the competitors and makes the results to be higher all the time. Without this desire, there would not be any reason to play sport games.
Speaking about goals we can find out a lot of them and the most important ones are thes: To maintain you health, to be a leader, to achieve a success, to be respected and many others.
In conclusion we can firmly exclaim that sport is a positive and very helpful activity which rise our level of health and self-esteem. I wish everybody to practice sport for 30 minutes per day and even more, because it is no any other way to be a healthy and happy person.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: