Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Water is life

Water is life 10 years 7 months ago #1121

• lotus
  • Новый участник
  • Hello
Hello! I started this topic to underline the importance of water in our life. Now this problem is a very actual one. We live in a world in which is hard to find clear and healthy water. There are a lot of reasons for it. The most dangerous one is nuclear and atomic stations which produce cheap energy, but bring a lot of damage to our environment. A good example of such damage is the crisis on atomic station in Japan.
Another factor that makes our water worse is oil industry. All of us know about accidents when tones of oil are infiltrated in world ocean.
The third reason of poor water quality is the usage of nitrates in agriculture industry. Here is necessary to mention that a simple and smart usage is not dangerous, but when we start to overuse them, the process becomes dangerous.
I think that water protection is crucial for our future and everybody should feel personal responsibility in this global problem. We should appreciate our water resources and protect them.
Water is life and everybody who wants to live should remember this fact.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Water is life 10 years 3 weeks ago #2631

• Ladyboy
  • Новый участник
That’s all the same as what I think about water. I love water, I love to drink pure water and feel its taste and like taking shower. It purifies body inside and outside. We all must consider the environment when using water for our household. I try not to waste water, I hate it when tons of clear water are thrown into sewage. Moreover, I support those organizations that keep an eye on how factories throw their used water into rivers and lakes.

Water is life 10 years 2 weeks ago #2645

• Matan
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I also agree with you. Unfortunately, people don’t know how is it important to drink enough water. Just pure water. Not such substance as tea or coffee or even cola :sick:
Not getting enough water can be quit dangerous. And even can you imagine it sometime people die in very hot day because of dehydration. It's such silly death. one glass of water could save a person's life. So being hydrated is so important and influence on health and our appearance. And even if you want to loose some fat you have to drink water, it is such a little, but very important secret.
  • Page: