Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Healthy food

Healthy food 10 years 6 months ago #1184

• The chosen one
  • Новый участник
I'm trying very hard to eat healthy food. And I think all one us know the main principles of healthy food eating.
But how to combine healthy food and and alcohol?
As for me the most useful and perfect balance with a healthy diet is using of dry red wine and do not drink more than a glass for dinner, for example, at the weekend.
And very important to not drink in the big companies because you won't be able to stop and will alcohol drink which is preferred on this group of people.
And I think the best way is not to drink at all. But I still cannot drop up drinking at all :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Healthy food 10 years 6 months ago #1197

• Old man
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
The chosen one, as for me it's absolutely impossible to combine alcohol and healthy way of lifving.
Alcohol brings to our bode nothing useful. So, if you want to eat healthy food usage of alcohol must be reduced to minimum.

Healthy food 10 years 6 months ago #1233

• Sam
  • Новый участник
  • Happy!
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello! Food is very important to our body, so we should eat a healthy food to have a healthy body.
In our days we are surrounded by a big diversity of products which we can eat or drink, but are these products healthy? When I enter in a shop, it is quite difficult for me to make a correct choice. Even such innocent products as oil or fish can be dangerous because of wrong methods of preparation.
In general, as I said we are surrounded by different kinds of food, but the biggest part of them are far from being healty. I speak about fast food, about different drinks and many others.
So what should we do in such a situation? I think the only way is to take personal responsibility about our diet, about the products we consume every day. It is not save variant to believe in the licenses which some companies have and use them to produce food.
Every our meal can bring benefits or damage to our health, so it is only about us to make the right choice and to protect our life and life of the persons who depends on our choice.
  • Page: