Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Paul Bragg: diet.

Paul Bragg: diet. 10 years 5 months ago #1458

• Torra
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Nowadays naturopathy diet that was developed by Paul Bragg is one of the most popular ones. He recommends 24- 36 hours of starvation and one 7-10 days starvation four times a year in the complex with naturopathy nutrition. It is based on fruits and vegetables with the lowest amount of natural vegetable fat, salt and sugar.
Here is a sample of a diet. 60% - raw fruits and vegetables.
20 % - natural fats (olive, soya, sunflower oil) and natural sugar (honey, juices, and dried fruits)
20 % - natural starches (bread, rice)
And the last 20 % - proteins (meat, fish, eggs).
For some period of time I have used this diet. And you know what? I became feel myself better. Even my thoughts were clearer. I would like to tell it to everyone so to make you believe that this natural nutrition is really good and makes your brain more clear. Have you ever used this diet or another one of naturopathy?
There is nothing more important then your own life
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Paul Bragg: diet. 10 years 5 months ago #1461

• Pink Pony
  • Новый участник
Let me start by saying that i have read the of book Paul Bregg several times from cover to cover. First time I read it 15-20 years ago. After it I saw a lot of negative reviews of his teaching as well as lots of positive feedback. I heard a phrase, it was sound like "a man with a knife and fork is digging its own grave". And I completely agree with this statement. I tried all Bregg's recommendations completely tried and I can say that his system works and works wonderfully. But guys I don't think that it's very wisdom (without advice from your doctor) to throw into 21 -days hunger strike. I have read the reviews before and I was so amazed that the young ladies decided to starve by themselves and of course the whole process led to the collapse. The processes must go slowly and then everything will be great. Book have be read very carefully before proceeding to starvation even more than once. I had a certain preparation and after it, it was easy to stand on water alone 21 days! Yeah, hard to believe. It was hard only the first 3-4 days and then is was just excellent! And I went to work and cooked for the family and it was no torment at all. And in 21 days I lost 14 kg! It is also very important to "go out from" hunger so that it would not ruin the health and that all lost kilos went back with overhand. So try it. and you won't regret, but it should be done without fanaticism. And as continuous system it is highly recommenced.

Paul Bragg: diet. 10 years 1 month ago #2530

• Coko
  • Новый участник
Oh! It is so interesting! I could never thought that it helps really. I always thought that it is so difficult to do that. But you write it and I understand it is possible to try this method.
Just I am not sure that I will have enough patience. I do not know how to be with this.
I want to try this diet, but I am afraid that after I begin it, I will end it in several hours, just seeing something tasty and sweet.
Do you know how to overcome yourself? Is it possible to break yourself in order to keep on the diet? If you have any suggestions, please tell me. I will appreciate them, indeed.
Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.
  • Page: