Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Full Moon Ceremony

Full Moon Ceremony 10 years 6 months ago #1298

• Lilly
  • Новый участник
Recently i took part in a Full Moon Ceremony and wanted to share my experience with you!

Full Moon Ceremony is inspired by Native American ceremonies and meant for everyone who feels stuck, resistant to changes or just carrying to much emotional baggage. Full Moon Ceremony helps you to say good bye to such things as fears, worries, unforgiveness, negative thoughts and old patterns, holding us back, keeping us from fully enjoying our lives. We need to release this baggage and then, start going with the flow.
It is believed that the full moon is the perfect time to release things in our life that no longer serve us, and are interfering in our spiritual growth.

So there were 4 of us, we were outdoors so we could actually see the moon. We all wrote the things we wanted to release. So first the girl who was our master burned some sage. After she said an opening prayer that was about her hope to release all the unnecessary things in her life. We all were to visualize ourself completely covered with a beautiful white moon light and think about the energy. After each one of us read what we had written in the paper. After reading you have to put your paper on fire and throw it to the pit.

While the paper is burning, becoming ashes, while the smoke goes into the sky, everything you write on this paper vanishes from your life.

It was a curious experience, and i did have some positive changes after that! I dont know if it was really for the ceremony, but i certainly felt that that night was magical in a way.

Do you know any other full moon ceremonies? I have heard of people sharing a pipe. Appears to be there are many sorts of them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Full Moon Ceremony 10 years 6 months ago #1339

• Alex_Alex
  • Захожу иногда
  • Thank you received: 4
Could you please share some links, where i can get more information about this ceremony? I don`t live in USA right now, but i`m very interested in such spiritual practice.
Thanks
Все что ни делается, делается к лучшему!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: