Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Finding your own path

Finding your own path 10 years 11 months ago #564

• liliya
  • Новый участник
Several days ago I have finished reading one of Osho’s books “Joy: the happiness that comes within”. In case some do not know who Osho is, I will remind that Osho was an Indian mystic, born in 1931. He actually is recognized as one of the most influential spiritual masters of all times although his works have often been under controversial opinions. More than 600 books and several thousands of video and audio discourses have been left after him. He never wrote books for he always said that Truth is not to be expressed in words, it is to be felt and only owing to his loyal students his teachings are available in print and electronic versions today.
Actually this is not the first book that I have read by Osho. However, each page keeps me interested and maybe a bit amazed. Firstly, I love how Osho teaches people to love and be thankful for the life we get. I have read so many books on positive psychology, positive thinking, however no author has been able to deliver all the miracles of earthly life as Osho does in his talks. He always said that the highest level of human’s realization in life is when he finds himself, totally getting rid of his ego. Therefore, it happens that some people, aiming at finding themselves go in the wrong direction listening to the requirements of the egos. So the first stage in finding oneself is totally getting rid of the ego. Sounds a bit strange at first glance, however when digging deeper it makes sense. Ego is something that has been adopted by us from our worldly experience, however to get connected to the spiritual side of us we need to get rid of all our ego’s wishes and perspectives. The whole message is not to be put in a couple of sentences, therefore I would highly recommend Osho’s books if you are searching for a better and brighter love with more of love and freedom in it. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Finding your own path 10 years 3 months ago #2099

• jellyfish
  • Новый участник
I also read one book by Osho. His style of explanation is unusual; I was shocked at first time. I even argued with the author silently. Later I began to understand him and found some interesting ideas to meditate upon. Sometimes reading Osho I remembered another philosopher Krishnamurti. They are alike in many things, especially in the idea of to do away with ego.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: