Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your most admired mystic religion

Your most admired mystic religion 11 years 2 months ago #398

• sapphira
  • Новый участник
I remember semester before last whenever we went over Sufism, which is basically the mystic counterpart of Islam. I especially love some of Rumi's writings and poetry. What is your favorite mystic religion?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your most admired mystic religion 10 years 3 months ago #2101

• jellyfish
  • Новый участник
I was thinking about the word “mystic”. I guess it has a meaning “enigmatic”, or “dealing with the existence of supernatural forces that mysteriously contact with a person and “. I felt a lot of mystery when I read books by Carlos Castaneda. I’m not sure if we can refer it as a religion. But every moment of teaching of Don Huan was unusual and different from what we are accustomed to in everyday life.
In this teaching everything in our surrounding world has a meaning. Every flying bird, every tree and plant. Even smoke can become alive and suddenly has a great power. :woohoo:
I do not know if it is all true what is described in the book. But it feels like real. The mystery is that even if we would like to know it from shamans they would never tell you. You have to be chosen one. :blink:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: