Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The strangest religious movements nowadays.

The strangest religious movements nowadays. 10 years 5 months ago #1589

• nuzker
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
1. It`a about 80 years in New Guinea there is a cult of Jesus Christ – Papuan. The followers of this religion say that white people cut off the first page from the Gospel, where it is said that Jesus Christ was Papuan. One day he returns and makes Papuans as masters and white people will be their slaves.
2. The African tribe of dogons prays to the star Sirius. They believe that form one of the planets near Sirius will fly Nom-mo (half-man, half-snake). By the way, the tribe of dogons knew that Sirius is a star before European astronomy approved this fact. Where from?
3. In USA in 70-ies was a community “Heaven`s wicket”. Its pastors taught that God and Lucifer are the commanders of two flying rockets and they have a struggle for the Earth. For surviving in this battle people have to go into another level of life with the help of suicide. The followers of this community were mostly computer programmers.
4. Some Canadian Indians worship to god- cannibal Barsbakualanksv. Thanks God, they don`t do bloody ceremonies nowadays, but they can bite someone in the condition of ecstasy.
5. There are Indians of the tribe Tapirape in Brasilia who worship to parasites. They think that the spirits that made the Earth live in the bodies and help to people from there. So, if you will cure from worms you will be declared as one who is left by a spirit.
A new religion exists in Canada more than 10 years. It is called Raelins. The founder of this religion said that his father was an alien and he told him that aliens will save the Earth.
6. During the World War II American soldiers landed on the island of Oceania with products and they shared it with the people who lived there. And now natives worship to the jars and waiting when will be more of them.
7. In XIX century in Russian Povolje there was a community under the name of “holers”. They didn’t worship to icons, considering them spoiled. They worship into the hole on the wall.
8. And the strangest from the strangest! The religion of Jayn is worshiped in India. More than 5 million people are in this religion. The most important principal of them is not to hurt any human being, that`s why they don`t eat meat and don`t fight. There are shvetambrs among them. They don’t wear the clothes and they think their clothes is the Sun. they are breathing through a gauze bandage because they are afraid to kill somebody. In the food the Jayns are very abstinent and try not to eat at all.
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The strangest religious movements nowadays. 10 years 4 months ago #1997

• M@rY
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to add several words to this topic. There are also some several strange religions in the world. One of them is scientology. They think how to be free from negative influence of those, who were brought here, I mean, on our Earth.
One more interesting religion is creativity movement. They are followers of the thought, that their religion is only for white people. There is one more movement, called the temple Psychick. They believe in mysticism and don`t have any God or mysticism. The next movement is Yahve nation. It is americam religious organization of black Jews. There is the Church of all worlds. Their principles are fantastic’s. All their religion was founded on the religion from one book. The Universe people believe there are many civilization ouside ours and they have cosmic rockets. There is also Subgenius church, it is a real parody on the religion. Movement of prince Philippe is one more religion, the followers think that Prince Phillipe is somebody holy. The church of euthanasia. They want a mercy killing of everyone. I mean they struggle for clear population of theEarth. And the last, but not the least, is nuvaubinsm. They are really strange enough, among their principles is one, which declares, that all of us have clones. I have also read about E-religion. The internet religion which thinks that the energy saving as the most important thing.
I think the list could be only larger and larger.
For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; and for everything you gain, you lose something else.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: