Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Osteopathy. Has anyone tried it to cure low back p

Osteopathy. Has anyone tried it to cure low back p 10 years 9 months ago #883

• Tom_The_Builder
  • Новый участник
  • Life is the most important thing
I have some information about Osteopaphy but it is only advertising information. Like this…
“Osteopathy is one of the oldest types of healing. Many people suppose Osteopathy is just a massage, but it is not right. Osteopathy physician using special hand technique heals malfunction of tissue movement appeared as a result of various traumas and inflammation.
Osteopathy physician heals the whole person not just a part of him. It is not the symptom that dominates in Osteopathy but the reason causing such a symptom.
Osteopathy is known worldwide as one of the most effective drug-free modalities to cure various diseases in particular diseases of nerve system, locomotorium, internals.”

But I would like to hear real information from people who used it to cure low back pain. Can anyone share with me? :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Osteopathy. Has anyone tried it to cure low back p 10 years 8 months ago #899

• Bo-Bo
  • Новый участник
  • Credo quia absurdum
  • Thank you received: 1
Once I woke up in the morning and realized I couldn’t get up because of terrible pain in my back. My wife helped me to sit and stand but even with her help I was not able to stand upright. :( I felt so much pain in my low back that I couldn’t help crying. Some time before I’d had some kind of pain in this part of my body but it was not so awful. This morning my wife asked me to call for a doctor but I hate all these injections which only release the pain but do not treat the disease. One of my close friends suggested going to osteopathy physician.
I came to the office of the Osteopathy physician at 3 p.m. It was really nice man of middle age. He looked at me and asked to take off all my clothes except my pans. It was really hard to do even with help of my wife as I could hardly stand and couldn’t unbind my back at all. I looked like a hook.
The physician stood behind me and started doing some manipulation with my low back. It wasn’t a massage but something like this. Then he said that my problem’s in kidneys and I had to do sonogram anyway to treat this disease with pills but now he would help me to release my pain. In 30 minutes I went out of his office on my own foot without any help of my wife and without pain in my low back. In a day I made sonogram and found out that I have pyelonephritis.

Osteopathy. Has anyone tried it to cure low back p 10 years 8 months ago #912

• Tom_The_Builder
  • Новый участник
  • Life is the most important thing
Thanks for reply. Was the manipulation of the doctor painful?
How fast did you feel the relief?
How long did the effect last?
Did the pain return?
Sorry for asking so much, but I really need to know!

Osteopathy. Has anyone tried it to cure low back p 10 years 7 months ago #1172

• Odri
  • Новый участник
  • Paris is always a good idea.
  • Thank you received: 1
Tom_The_Builder wrote:
Thanks for reply. Was the manipulation of the doctor painful?
How fast did you feel the relief?
How long did the effect last?
Did the pain return?
Sorry for asking so much, but I really need to know!

As a frequent visitor of the doctors I would like to answer to your questions. :blush: First of all, touches of the physician are not painful at all, some of them will bring you release immediately and you’ll feel just relax, sometimes they can be unpleasant due to deep pain in the bones but they can never be painful. If you feel pain during the body work you should tell to the physician as it is not good and something goes wrong in your body.
To cure the low back pain usually people need from 6 to 10 visits, but in serious cases it may need 20 visits.
The pain can come back at any minute if you don’t follow simple rules to save your back. But if you really take care of your health the pain may not return at all.
The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters
  • Page: