Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: all the investigators here!

all the investigators here! 10 years 4 months ago #1828

• nuzker
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
Welcome all the investigators here! Everyone who thinks that our world is still unknown. Our world still remains a secret for us. Welcome everyone who studies, who loves science, who gets his high education now, who raises his professional level or just trying to expand his worldview and to create the clear picture of the world.
I hope you share my thought, that “knowledge is the strength”!
First of all let`s clear up what is investigation? How do you think? What is investigation in our real world? Is it really a process that endless, because if we have more knowledge we have more questions? Is it really a process of extraction of knowledge for receiving new data and facts about some object or some phenomenon or event?
What is your opinion? Have you ever had investigated something? What were your feelings? Did you find out something interesting in your life ever? What was it?
It is the rule of rules, and the general law of all laws, that every person should observe those of the place where he is.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

all the investigators here! 10 years 4 months ago #1892

• Green
  • Новый участник
I think that absolutely all people are investigators regardless what education, job, etc. you have. We are born and already start investigating the surrounding world, wondering and trying to figure out what are the smells, things around us and people, who they are, what they look, what they do… It si just in our nature to find the answers about the stuff around us and look deeper and deeper! Today people have more knowledge than before. And I think it has happened as a result of people’s desire for moving ahead and growing. If we investigate something and find the answers or just discover something new then we are all delighted and want to jump with joy! If you think about the world then life itself is an interesting thing! So many things here that are wonderful and beautiful and it motivates you to learn more about life or particular aspects of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: