Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: interfaith marriage- what do you think?

interfaith marriage- what do you think? 10 years 5 months ago #1421

• A.Feld
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
What`s your attitude to interfaith marriage?
In my circle there are many people who are in interfaith marriage. How do you think is it good or not? People say that it is very good for children. The children in such families are healthy, beautiful and clever. I wonder what are the relations between husband and wife in such families? Do they understand each other? How they celebrate the holidays? How they solve the problem of growing up the children?just interesting to know.
Der Anblick gibt den Engeln Stärke,
Da keiner dich ergründen mag,
Und alle deine hohen Werke
Sind herrlich wie am ersten Tag.
prolog im Himmel, Goethe Faust
The administrator has disabled public write access.

interfaith marriage- what do you think? 10 years 5 months ago #1422

• Torra
  • Новый участник
  • Thank you received: 1
I think such marriage is a personal deal of everyone. The positive sides are: blood mix that leads to good gen material in future. The negative sides are: every spouse before marriage should learn traditions and the way of life of his future partner, maybe even to learn the laws of the other country, if he is going to change his home. But in general I agree with those who do such marriages. These people erase the borders between nations and countries.
Besides, I have watched the program about one village in Africa. All the residents there married each other, i.e. inside one family. The scientists have made a research there and the result was that 80 per cents of their children have died in early childhood or have lived with congenital diseases. The cause is congeniality of gens. Thus, if you want a healthy and beautiful child, the nationality of your future spouse makes a sense.
There is nothing more important then your own life

interfaith marriage- what do you think? 10 years 5 months ago #1425

• Lady bird
  • Новый участник
This topic is very "edgy" for the modern word and I have some thoughts about it, a lot of thoughts. But I'll try to put the comments it shortly.
So, I think it is wrong that people initially was brought up in some particular faith, so the child could no longer come to the other faith (or such cases are very rare). The man himself has no power to come to any other faith. And it is very difficult to believe in something because it wasn't taught, but because he or she truly has a heart of faith. After all, true faith is when the heart is full of faith and love for God, and not all these tinsel, vanity. As it is said, faith is not when you know on which days it is necessary to go to church, fasting, and more. No. Not this .
So, of course in the modern world it is impossible ... However, we are human. We are the same people. Genetically we are not isolated from each other, so we can freely communicate with each other, but we invented boxes, stupid barriers (rank, race, nationality, faith). We are all the same . We only invented the conventional boundaries on our shared Earth. Hmm ... Do you realize that ...
And as for me the main thing is feeling. Feelings of humans. We are people, not animals. So faith is not a barrier.
It would be much better, of course, if everyone will be able to find his faith, and not to believe in something because he or she was born in that faith. But i think, on this subject we should speak separately .. And all at once can not explain. And if we raise barriers , we must respect each others faith and so on.
My explanations are perhaps clumsily, but I hope I made it clear.
The other thing is raising a child in family with different religions. A hope that parents have enough wisdom and will give to their children rights to make destitution independently without any extraneous influence.
  • Page: